“bad taste”

Lompoc, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bad taste”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I should of learned the 1st time not to return the 2nd time but that was more than enough for me. It takes for ever to get your order, on my 2nd round I ordered the Old Fashion burger and by the time I got home I saw that the patty was OVER COOKED AND HAD A HORRIBLE TASTE as if it been sitting there and they just warmed it up before putting it on the bun. Minutes later I was having stomach cramps. Won't be returning there any more, I'll go to Burger King instead. Also, the girls attending the place just kept gossiping about others - we don't need to hear their drama.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank lupe s m

Paso Robles, California
“needs attention”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This place needs some management. They must just count on the kids from the Jr. High across the street. Service is poor and the place doesn't look very clean.

Visited January 2013
“Hot Day - Cold Ice Cream”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Thanks guys. I needed an ice cream fix on a hot day and Foster's Freeze filled the bill. I'll be back.

Visited September 2012
Paso Robles, California
“quick cool fix, old-fashioned”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

love the ice cream dish chpies and reminds me of days gone by

Visited March 2012
Paso Robles
“Looks filthy on outside......absolute turnoff!”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I've only ordered the ice cream cones and they were wonderful but the appearance of this place is terribly run down and dirty. I don't understand why they don't clean it up and paint it.

• Visited November 2011