“The BIGGEST Bacon I've ever senn!”
Review of Cowgirl Cafe

Cowgirl Cafe
Ranked #28 of 198 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Brentwood, California
“The BIGGEST Bacon I've ever senn!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I took my niece out to breakfast here at her brother's recommendation. HUGE excellent pancakes! Scrumptious French toast and fun hot chocolate! My niece liked it as did I.
Quaint small-town country atmosphere which explains the slower-paced service compared to what big city people like myself are used to.

• Visited February 2014

Paso Robles, California
“Great food, amazing service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love this place. The coffee is the best in town. My husband loves the omelettes and I favor the biscuits and gravy. I love the service too. This is our favorite coffee place.

Granbury, Texas
“Good food, Pleasant service, Local feel”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The title says it all Prices in Paso Robles seem to all run similar and in my opinion are a little high but the food was good, the gravy on the Biscuits and Gravy was very good and the service was above average. Definitely had a local clientele which is always a good sign.

• Visited February 2014
Forney, Texas
“Not impressed”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

While in town for 4 days doing a little wine tasting, we wanted to start off on a full stomach so we could concentrate on the wine. One of the people in our group had heard this place had good breakfast. I ordered my eggs over medium but they still had some really runny whites in the middle. Hash brown potatoes were so over cooked they crunched and no taste. Biscuit were tasteless and small. Only thing that really tasted good was the gravy.

San Jose, CA
“Sad food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had been to the Cowgirl Cafe a few years ago and looked forward to going again. I ordered the hamburger with fries-- a safe bet (or so I thought). The meat was gray and tasteless. It is seriously one of the most bland hambugers I've ever had. Maybe they boiled it. The fries were good. My friend ordered biscuits and gravy. It, too, was flavorless and gloppy, with an almost sweet taste to the gravy. We didn't finish our food.

Visited October 2013