“We always eat there!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Fresno, California
“We always eat there!”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We used to live in Paso Robles and were regular customers. Since we moved we eat there every 6 weeks as we live about 150 miles away. The service is good and the food is great. I love the Egg Drop Soup and the Shrimp. It is spicy but just fine for me. You can't go wrong with anything you eat. Also they have takeout, which I always get a to go box and fill it up and take back to the motel.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Val S

PasoRobles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Real as it gets! Awesome”
Reviewed September 10, 2009

This one of the best places to go and get some real authentic home style food. I should know I just come from Japan and China from spending a year and half over there. I have eaten many foods and this place brings back all those delicious memories. One more thing this is not one of those place's were you would expect the restaurant test it's the real deal! Service funny and entertaining I think I got my server on a good day.

1 Thank PasoRobles_Tipster