“Best burgers in town!”

Good Ol' Burgers
Ranked #41 of 202 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on our way out of town, & I'm glad we did! Absolutely delicious! Fresh grilled patties, tasty toppings, and the fries are awesome! It took a bit of time to cook, and it was crazy busy, but worth the wait! Will definitely visit again, and again!

1  Thank Tonicgirly

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We were on our drive home from Monterey. We stopped in Paso Robles to get gas and a quick lunch.

Good Ol' Burgers was the only place open near the gas station so we gave it a try. As soon as you walk in all you hear is the guy at the register yelling orders to the kitchen. He doesn't give you time to finish ordering the rest of your food before he starts yelling each hamburger to the guy frying the burgers. It was one guy at the register and only one guy cooking.

The burgers were lopsided and misshapen, and over cooked. The onion rings were VERY oily - yuck.

If you come across this place when passing they Paso Robles, keep going.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I can now say I know where I have had the worst burger ever! I ordered the stuffed cheddar and bacon burger. It came as an overcooked hockey puck stuffed with air. I can't believe they would ever get a repeat customer. Wow!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

On vacation in Paso Robles, Ca. Staying nearby and someone recommended this burger joint.

The lady taking orders was not happy to be there. I ordered the burger combo with fries and a drink. The burger was DRY and over done. I took it back and was told that the way they always make burgers.

The $11.00 combo. Just say NO`!!!

Go to McDonald's and save $5.00 if you want a bad meal experience.

1  Thank Alan W
Reviewed April 24, 2013

On a trip from Monterey to the south, I stopped in at Good Ol' Burgers.
The server, 1091, (didn't get his name) was very enthusiastic about his job and the food at GOB.
He made some helpful suggestions. My traveling companion and I opted for the Coyote Burger, a side of fries and a cold beer (each).
The burgers were cooked to order and very flavorful. Juicy and delicious cheeseburger, fries and a beer. What could be better on a warm spring day in Paso Robles?
We sat outside and enjoyed the day while on a brief break on our trip down south.