1,758 results
All reviewsmineral spasulfur smellspa roomhot springsjesse jamesgrounds are beautifulprime ribhistoric hotelwine tastingtown squarewithin walking distancemovie theaterperfect locationrestaurants and shopspool and hot tubcentral coastwine country
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We came back after staying here years ago for a visit to the midstate fair.This was perfect-shuttle right across street walk into town and all of the shops..Recently redone rooms.Very clean bathrooms and comfortable smallish rooms.They were able to give us connecting rooms that worked great for us.They have several pretty koi ponds as well as a pool with nice landscaping very close to rooms.The breckfast was great-outdoors by a koi pond, huge portions of good food for a good price.This is defintely a historic unique property with a long history not a cookie cutter chain.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank trevormom
PasoRoblesInn, General Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

I'm delight to hear that you enjoyed your experience while at our Historic Inn.

We strive to provide a memorable and relaxing experiences for all our guest and it nice to hear we did accomplish this for you. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed the our newly renovated rooms and property.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

We look forward to having you as our guest again

Erica Fryburger General Manager

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Just a one night stay in this well known Inn. Our room was a nice size and the bath/shower was good for one person at a time with a nice shower. The hotel sits on a large plot of land and the interior areas are gardens and quiet with no noise from passing traffic. The town square of Paso Robles is across the street from the Inn where you can find shops and some very nice restaurants.
Breakfast is served in their restaurant. There is a good selection of items to choose from.
Paso Robles can be very hot in summer so be certain you have a/c in your room.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your stay with us. I’m glad to hear that you found the our Steakhouse, gardens, location, and amenities to be pleasing.

Again, your feedback is much appreciated. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Warmly,

Erica Fryburger

Reviewed July 24, 2013

What a gorgeous, gorgeous setting! We stayed here 2 nights in the heat of summer during the mid-state fair. What an ideal location to catch the shuttle (across the street) and return to a quiet and peaceful hotel. It is across the street from the park where the wine festival is held each May, so is a great location. What a delightful place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
PasoRoblesInn, Front Office Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us. Our hotel is located in the heart of Paso Robles, and is walking distance from many shops, restaurants, and wine tasting options. Our property does feature different room type options for our guests, from standard rooms with a single or double bed, to two room suites featuring a private outdoor mineral spa. I am glad to hear that our hotel was conveniently located for your trip and we hope to see you again on your next trip to our area.

Meredith A. MartensFront Office Manager

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Stayed 2 nights with my wife mid-week. Wine tasted in AM early PM then came to town for basking by the nice little pool. Remodeled room was comfortable and clean. Good location for browsing in downtown. Will be back.. Prime rib Wednesday don't miss it!

• Stayed: June 2013
PasoRoblesInn, Front Office Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you for your lovely comments on your recent stay with us. Our hotel is the perfect location for wine tasting because it is located in the heart of the Paso Robles area and is walking distance from the tasting rooms, many of which feature a number of award winning wines.

I am delighted to hear that our hotel was the perfect location for your trip, and that our expansive gardens and our newly remodeled rooms and property were able to enhance your stay.

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we all hope to see you again soon!

Meredith A. Martens
Front Office Manager

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I recently stayed at the Paso Robles Inn for a business trip and was very pleased. The front desk staff was helpful and pleasant, my room was clean, but a bit on the smallish side. I was in the very back of the property on the ground floor which was nice because I didn't have to lug my suitcase up the stairs. I'm not sure if anyone was staying above me because I didn't hear anything. Normally, I prefer upper floors, but the room was very quiet so I slept well - a must for the crazy schedule I had for this work trip. I also enjoyed the location in Paso Robles. It's easy to walk to a number of restaurants and shops, and walking through the park in the evening was very pleasant. If I had to stay in Paso Robles again, I would most definitely stay here.

Room Tip: I stayed in a ground floor room facing the courtyard and it was lovely. Although people are walking by a lot because it's near the pool, it wasn't disturbing at all.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent comments about your stay with us. Our hotel is located in the heart of the downtown Paso Robles area and is located within walking distance of many shops, restaurants, and other activities. Our property is centrally located, yet our expansive gardens provide a quiet and peaceful atmosphere to ensure that our guests enjoy a relaxing experience. I'm so glad your overall experience of the Paso Robles Inn was a fantastic one, and that the next time you are visiting the area you will visit with us again!

Meredith A. Martens