1,775 results
All reviews mineral spa sulfur smell spa room hot springs jesse james grounds are beautiful prime rib historic hotel wine tasting town square within walking distance movie theater perfect location restaurants and shops pool and hot tub central coast wine country
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Just a one night stay in this well known Inn. Our room was a nice size and the bath/shower was good for one person at a time with a nice shower. The hotel sits on a large plot of land and the interior areas are gardens and quiet with no noise from passing traffic. The town square of Paso Robles is across the street from the Inn where you can find shops and some very nice restaurants.
Breakfast is served in their restaurant. There is a good selection of items to choose from.
Paso Robles can be very hot in summer so be certain you have a/c in your room.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
PasoRoblesInn, General Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your stay with us. I’m glad to hear that you found the our Steakhouse, gardens, location, and amenities to be pleasing.

Again, your feedback is much appreciated. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Warmly,

Erica Fryburger

Reviewed July 24, 2013

What a gorgeous, gorgeous setting! We stayed here 2 nights in the heat of summer during the mid-state fair. What an ideal location to catch the shuttle (across the street) and return to a quiet and peaceful hotel. It is across the street from the park where the wine festival is held each May, so is a great location. What a delightful place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
PasoRoblesInn, Front Office Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us. Our hotel is located in the heart of Paso Robles, and is walking distance from many shops, restaurants, and wine tasting options. Our property does feature different room type options for our guests, from standard rooms with a single or double bed, to two room suites featuring a private outdoor mineral spa. I am glad to hear that our hotel was conveniently located for your trip and we hope to see you again on your next trip to our area.

Meredith A. MartensFront Office Manager

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Stayed 2 nights with my wife mid-week. Wine tasted in AM early PM then came to town for basking by the nice little pool. Remodeled room was comfortable and clean. Good location for browsing in downtown. Will be back.. Prime rib Wednesday don't miss it!

• Stayed: June 2013
PasoRoblesInn, Front Office Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you for your lovely comments on your recent stay with us. Our hotel is the perfect location for wine tasting because it is located in the heart of the Paso Robles area and is walking distance from the tasting rooms, many of which feature a number of award winning wines.

I am delighted to hear that our hotel was the perfect location for your trip, and that our expansive gardens and our newly remodeled rooms and property were able to enhance your stay.

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we all hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I recently stayed at the Paso Robles Inn for a business trip and was very pleased. The front desk staff was helpful and pleasant, my room was clean, but a bit on the smallish side. I was in the very back of the property on the ground floor which was nice because I didn't have to lug my suitcase up the stairs. I'm not sure if anyone was staying above me because I didn't hear anything. Normally, I prefer upper floors, but the room was very quiet so I slept well - a must for the crazy schedule I had for this work trip. I also enjoyed the location in Paso Robles. It's easy to walk to a number of restaurants and shops, and walking through the park in the evening was very pleasant. If I had to stay in Paso Robles again, I would most definitely stay here.

Room Tip: I stayed in a ground floor room facing the courtyard and it was lovely. Although people are walking by a lot because it's near the pool, it wasn't disturbing at all.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent comments about your stay with us. Our hotel is located in the heart of the downtown Paso Robles area and is located within walking distance of many shops, restaurants, and other activities. Our property is centrally located, yet our expansive gardens provide a quiet and peaceful atmosphere to ensure that our guests enjoy a relaxing experience. I'm so glad your overall experience of the Paso Robles Inn was a fantastic one, and that the next time you are visiting the area you will visit with us again!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed at the Paso Robles Inn for 2 nights over the fourth of July weekend. The room was quite comfortable, although it was on the dark side. Nice shower, too! The grounds are well kept. The pool is very small and with just four people, it felt crowded. This motel is good for its location, and fair for the accommodations. Dog friendly is a major plus!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
PasoRoblesInn, Front Office Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments on your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that Raeann was able to help you book the perfect room and that Amanda was able to help you at check in. Our housekeeping staff takes great pride in the cleanliness and the presentation of our rooms, and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself and were comfortable here. Some of our rooms do offer our guests a private mineral spa which is filled with natural, untreated mineral water pumped from right beneath our property. These spas offer our guests a unique amenity with naturally beneficial properties, but we also offer our guests standard rooms which do not feature a mineral spa tub or the accompanying sulfur smell. We are happy to hear that your family was able to enjoy our pool area and our gardens. Our entire hotel is very proud of our garden and chef’s garden, and we are glad that you were able to see all of the different plants we have here. We appreciate all of your kind words, and look forward to seeing you again!