1,747 results
All reviewsmineral spasulfur smellspa roomhot springsjesse jamesgrounds are beautifulprime ribhistoric hotelwine tastingtown squarewithin walking distancemovie theaterperfect locationrestaurants and shopspool and hot tubking bedcentral coast
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I recently stayed at the Paso Robles Inn for a business trip and was very pleased. The front desk staff was helpful and pleasant, my room was clean, but a bit on the smallish side. I was in the very back of the property on the ground floor which was nice because I didn't have to lug my suitcase up the stairs. I'm not sure if anyone was staying above me because I didn't hear anything. Normally, I prefer upper floors, but the room was very quiet so I slept well - a must for the crazy schedule I had for this work trip. I also enjoyed the location in Paso Robles. It's easy to walk to a number of restaurants and shops, and walking through the park in the evening was very pleasant. If I had to stay in Paso Robles again, I would most definitely stay here.

Room Tip: I stayed in a ground floor room facing the courtyard and it was lovely. Although people are walking by a lot because it's near the pool, it wasn't disturbing at all.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
PasoRoblesInn, Front Office Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Thank you for your recent comments about your stay with us. Our hotel is located in the heart of the downtown Paso Robles area and is located within walking distance of many shops, restaurants, and other activities. Our property is centrally located, yet our expansive gardens provide a quiet and peaceful atmosphere to ensure that our guests enjoy a relaxing experience. I'm so glad your overall experience of the Paso Robles Inn was a fantastic one, and that the next time you are visiting the area you will visit with us again!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed at the Paso Robles Inn for 2 nights over the fourth of July weekend. The room was quite comfortable, although it was on the dark side. Nice shower, too! The grounds are well kept. The pool is very small and with just four people, it felt crowded. This motel is good for its location, and fair for the accommodations. Dog friendly is a major plus!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
PasoRoblesInn, Front Office Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments on your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that Raeann was able to help you book the perfect room and that Amanda was able to help you at check in. Our housekeeping staff takes great pride in the cleanliness and the presentation of our rooms, and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself and were comfortable here. Some of our rooms do offer our guests a private mineral spa which is filled with natural, untreated mineral water pumped from right beneath our property. These spas offer our guests a unique amenity with naturally beneficial properties, but we also offer our guests standard rooms which do not feature a mineral spa tub or the accompanying sulfur smell. We are happy to hear that your family was able to enjoy our pool area and our gardens. Our entire hotel is very proud of our garden and chef’s garden, and we are glad that you were able to see all of the different plants we have here. We appreciate all of your kind words, and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We booked a king spa room at this inn as the place to relax after a long drive down through Big Sur on July 4th. We were traveling with a 1-year-old and a 3-year-old and really wanted to stay in a room with a King sized bed as our children always end up sleeping with us on vacation anyway. I tried booking a room online but the system kept trying to put us into a room with two queen beds which I did not want. I ended up contacting the hotel and spoke with Raeann who had no problem meeting our request. Our trip through Big Sur ended up taking longer than we expected but the hotel had no problems checking us in later than normal. Amanda checked us in and she even remembered us from when we called to say we would be a few hours late.
Our room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The only little complaints we had were 1)the pillows were too soft but this was an issue we had with every place we stayed 2)the room smelled of sulfur which was to be expected because our room had a balcony with a personal mineral water bath tub and 3)the alarm clock was so bright we had to cover it up to darken our room to sleep. These were very minor issues and didn't affect our comfort level. Our son enjoyed the pool and we both enjoyed the spa tub when we were finally able to relax.
We also found the grounds to be nicely maintained and I really liked that they had chef's gardens throughout. The location is within walking distance of restaurants and shops. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms with spa worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stacee H

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We came to Paso for a wedding. Great location. Very cute and historical. The pool was a little small but nice. Air conditioning not so great. Loved the coffee shop. Rooms were nice - so so. Good price. Location again was great and we could walk everywhere.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
PasoRoblesInn, Front Office Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us. We hope that the wedding you attended while in Paso Robles was wonderful and we are glad you were able to attend such a special event while visiting with us. Our pool area is located at the end of our gardens and is a relaxing escape for our guests from the Paso Robles heat. Our steakhouse and coffee shop are also great stops for our guests and provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. Our hotel is also located in the center of town and is located within walking distance of many restaurants, shops, and wineries. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We booked 3x rooms for 2 nights at this hotel but on check in they didn't have the room with spa which we had booked 6mths prior upon check in. They didn't tell us on check in either, when we got to our rooms we realised not what we booked so on return to reception were told no spa rooms are available sorry. The guy next to us at reception was being told same problem so not a good start.
We decided to only stay for 1night . We did eat in the restaurant for dinner which was very nice but very expensive for a small country town.
Visited a winery on the way out which was nice but again very expensive $40 a bottle. The drive to Paso Robles from Palm Springs and then to Monterey was wonderful though, loved the scenery.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us. I do apologize that the room you booked was not the room you wanted, as not all of our rooms do come with access to one of our mineral spas. I am happy that we were able to accommodate you and your party to check out of our hotel early, and that you enjoyed your meal with us in our steakhouse. Although we may seem like a small town, we are a central location for the central coast and our city has a lot to offer our guests, including a large wine country destination that is becoming as well known as Napa Valley. I am glad that you enjoyed the sites and the drive through the central coast, and hope that you will stop by again in the future to further explore all that Paso Robles has to offer.