Best Western Plus Black Oak(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$200
Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$179
$170
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$169
The Oaks Hotel & Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$205
$189
La Bellasera Hotel and Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$379
$311
Adelaide Inn(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$134
$127
Courtyard Marriott Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$179
Summerwood Winery & Inn(Paso Robles)
$300
Hotel Cheval(Paso Robles)
$495
1,723 results
All reviewsmineral spasulfur smellspa roomhot springsjesse jamesprime ribgrounds are beautifulhistoric hoteltown squarewine tastingwithin walking distancemovie theaterperfect locationrestaurants and shopspool and hot tubking bedcentral coast
Reviewed May 24, 2012

this is a really comfortable historic inn, with nice rooms and very big bathrooms. we stayed in a basic room but it was very nice and we had a towel animal to greet us! the gardens were lovely and really well maintained. we had breakfast in the coffee shop and they were HUGE we had a meal in the steak house it was really good and as guests we had a complimentary desert. we had a drink in the bar which was only ok, the bar tender was not very friendly (bordered on being rude). great place would recommend it.

Room Tip: any room would be good
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
PasoRoblesInn, General Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I’m happy to hear we provide you with such a positive experience during your stay. I’m also happy to see you were able to enjoy all the great food and drink we have to offer.

I do want to apologize for the service you experience in our bar; the service you received is unacceptable. Please know we utilize all feedback to make sure we are providing the service and experience our guests deserve.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

The grounds are lovely with stately old oaks and a babbling creek. Check out the Cattlemen's Bar with painted beams and cows horns. The bar was lively with a cozy upstairs terrace to enjoy balmy Paso nights. I sampled Magellan gin for the first time. They have a quite reasonable selection of single malts, American whiskies and a wide variety of vodkas.
The Inn, restored with taste and authenticity, has an interesting history going back to the beginning of the town. Located right in the center of Paso Robles, it's within easy walk of more good restaurants and wine tasting rooms than you'll have time to enjoy.
We were lucky to stay on a Wednesday night and taste the prime rib special at the Inn Steakhouse. $19! Delicious. Unusually flavorful meat cooked exactly medium rare. I highly recommend it. The baked potato was perfect with the skin between crisp and chewy, just the way we love it. We ate on the patio with the rock pool and giant oaks as focal point.
Our room had a natural hot spring spa on the terrace. The shock of the sulfur smell was easily countered by a packet of fragrance supplied by the hotel. We were on the ground level and the terrace had drapes to pull for complete privacy.
A nice touch was the towel-sculpture bunny with two lollipops for eyes sitting on the bed when we arrived. Martin Resorts does a great job of maintaining their properties.

Room Tip: If you don't want to spring for a room with its own natural hot springs spa, there is hot tub by the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
PasoRoblesInn, General Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

It is nice to hear we were able to provide you with such a positive experience during your stay. I’m also glad to see you were able to enjoy all the tasty food and drinks we have to offer.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I recently stayed at the Paso Robles Inn and was very satisfied. The Inn is very cute and has a very comfortable, quaint feel. Eachroom is equiped with a fridge and microwave and the Inn is located in a very central area. The Inn provides a lovely restaurant where we stopped for breakfast on a few occasions, the food and service were excellent. There is also a bar on site that has the basics. This Inn provided a very comfortable feel in a new town. I would return.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank TianaW
PasoRoblesInn, General Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Thank you for your comments, we are so glad you enjoyed your time at the Inn and were able to enjoy all the amenities we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Paso Robles Inn is clean with beautiful grounds. We stayed in the Jesse James Building where we had a living room, one bedroom, and a jacuzzi on the porch. The jacuzzi is GREAT. Super hot water and fun to relax in after a long day of driving around.

The room was clean, but the bed and bath linens are kind'a old and low quality, even though we were staying in a newly refurbished room. For example our fitted sheet was so teeny that it kept popping out of place. They could also use better pillows. Otherwise it was all very nice, and an EXTREMELY good value for the money!

Room Tip: Stay in the Jesse James Building. The rooms are much larger and you'll have a big room and a jacuzzi on the porch.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me, your feedback is greatly appreciated. It is our goal that every guest’s experience exceeds their expectations.

Please know it is our practice to replace linens when they become worn. It appears that this did not occur and it is certainly not acceptable. I have addressed this with our Executive Housekeeper.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me and I look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

I feel bad giving it a 2 b/c it wasn't really that bad. But I can't give it a 3 for a few reasons. First, the grounds are really great, and the breakfast was also good. The location is fantastic.
Our room was not like any of the pictures that I see here. Dark and dated. I read some prior reviews that complain about lumpy pillows but I thought the pillows and bedding were fine. The carpet smelled a little like urine near my bed though so I wander if the prior guests maybe had a pet in there? It was also super loud b/c those next to and above us were loud. So between the noise and urine smell, the 2. The bathroom must have been recently remodeled so that was nice. Great shower, and spacious. Bath and Body works toiletries. I guess just ask for a newer or upgraded room and you'll be fine. I would probably stay here again but only if in a different room.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank KatieDavis

I really appreciate the time you took to offer feedback from your stay. We utilize all feedback to make sure we are providing the experience our guests deserve.

I apologize if there seemed to be an unpleasant odor and that your neighbors were loud. Our guest service desk is staffed 24 hours a day, so please do not hesitate to cll during your stay so we can rectify any situation to make your stay more pleasant.

I am glad to see there were many things that you enjoyed about your stay and I’m very pleased that you would return on a future visit. Please be assured the areas of concern have been looked into and addressed.

When making your future reservations please contact me personally so that I can ensure your stay meets your expectations.

Again thank you for taking the time to tell me about your recent stay.