“Paso Robles Inn-Fantastic!!!”
Review of Paso Robles Inn

Paso Robles Inn
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Paso Robles
Reviewed July 27, 2011

A friend and stayed at the Paso Robles Inn while attending a concert at the Mid State Fair in July 2011. We were lucky to get the room as all the other hotels had been booked due to the concert. We were thrilled when we pulled up and saw how beautiful the exterior was. The grounds are well maintained and immaculate. Our room was very close to our parking spot so we lucked out there too. Our room was beautiful. Clean, smelled fresh and well appointed. We had 2 queen beds and, much to our surprise and delight, the bathroom was huge with 2 sinks and a full counter! This was great for us girls! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel staff was very professional, courtious, helpful and actually made us feel like they were glad we were there. We had booked a wine tasting tour the following day and they forgot to pick us up. The hotel staff called them right away and got us back on track. We had breakfast in the adjoining cafe and the food was very good. And a lot of it! I would highly recommend this hotel. I plan to return soon and book the deluxe king room with its own personal hot tub. :)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 21, 2011

I have stay several times in the past at Paso Robles Inn (3 times this year) without any problems. Hotel is nice and in a great location. My only problem is my recent stay upon check out I paid cash for the room. However, upon looking at my credit card there was a $150 charge. When I contacted the hotel they said a lamp was broken. The manager could not provide any more information or details and seemed not to be concerned. He said he would get back to me after looking further into it. I was not satisfied with waiting around for a call back and called them the next morning, apparently there is only one manager for the hotel as I was told he would not be in until 1:00 and there was no one else that could assist me (which I find hard to believe). If there is only one manger why didn't he know more about this situation especially since they took out the money so quickly?. They had to problem taking out the $150 from my account but have a difficult time explaing any specifics or getting back to me in a reasonable time. I also find it hard to believe that there is no one to talk to about this situation. Also the fact they didn't call me to inquire about the broken lamp. This is not a cheap motel they should treat their guests better! If I had broken a lamp I would have told them so and gladly paid the costs but I didn't. Its my word against theirs. If you decide to go here take a picture of your room or have a staff member check your room upon check out. They are nice and professional when taking your money (we had two suites this weekend) but not so nice when there is a problem. The tone of voice of the front desk personal completely changes and have made me feel like a criminal even though I have done nothing wrong. No apologies or effort to resolve the problem sooner. Their attitude is I will get back to you when I feel like it without any professionalism. Just their treatment of me ensures they are off my list and friends list too when going wine tasting.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank cookie0000
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Note: Be aware that the hot springs are mineral hot springs that smell like sulfur. My husband and I were well aware of this so, we weren't knocked on our booties from the smell. Our friends, that were not expecting the smell, were not pleased. The hotel staff provided them with a handful of scented water additives to help.

DH and I enjoyed our time here. The room was nice and the balcony with the hot springs tub was fantastic! We did not take advantage of the fireplace, but the spa tub was relaxing to the nth degree. The pool was fine, pretty typical for a hotel pool. The property is beautiful. The park like setting is great for just sitting with your honey and enjoying conversation.

Restaurant service was slow both times we had a meal there (breakfast and dinner), but we noticed it was slow in other restaurants as well. It was VERY slow.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 22, 2011

This is a nice hotel, clean, grounds are nice, convenient, it was small room, which wasn't a big deal but the fireplace heater didn't work and the front desk could not help. Luckily it was warm enough.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed June 5, 2011

The inn was as advertised. The rooms were nice and the overall ambiance of the Inn was great. The outdoor pool area and the beautiful landscaping added a nice touch. The location, across from the city park and right in the heart of downtown was perfect. After a day of wine tasting we could walk to any of the many restaurants in town. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Nice big rooms, beautiful gardens, comfy beds, good food all set in a charming town surrounded by great wineries. Who could ask for more?

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 27, 2011

Came here to celebrate our son's birthday. It was sort of mid-way between LA and SF. The real purpose was to go wine tasting and to see Hearst Castle. The hotel is right in the center of Paso Robles with ample parking and an on-site restaurant. The rooms are in small buildings around a park-like setting. There was a wedding reception that weekend so the grounds were nicely tended. The rooms are just average but they were clean and of adequate size. The location was great-within walking distance of downtown with shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family