“Not Good. Not Good at All”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Best Way Inn

and 1 more site!
Best Way Inn
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Paso Robles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I have nothing good to say about this hotel!
Firstly the manager at the front desk who checked us in, was horrible. He was not only unhelpful, and uninviting, but he was rude and extremely bothered by our request to check-in for a night. I completely agree and understand the other reviews in regards to this.
The room was dismal, old and further dissappointing! Everywhere you turn, open and lift you see/find something falling apart or unclean. The shower has no light, the table top was broken, the sheets were covered in stains, the bathroom walls had holes filled with mold, the fridge wasn't working and when you open the bathroom window, you find boxes on top of boxes up to the window sill covered in moldy brown sheets (from being left in outdoor conditions).
The property itself has a large grassy patch in the middle, good for kids or maybe Pets I guess but the pool isn't in operation, and there isn't any further attraction.
Basically there is nothing that this property has to offer, we should have stayed at the Budget Inn next door if we could have gotten our money back. The manager charged what we would have been paying at a 4 star hotel, and we got the service and standards of a 1 star hostel.
The breakfast was 2 near empty dry (no milk available) cereals... That's it!
The manager of this property really needs to think twice about the services he's providing. Would never stay here again, and makes me think twice about staying at any other Travelodge.

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank Lithogal
PASO ROBLES
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The manager was rude,said I couldn't have any guests visiting me,he charged for my kids..when I went to ask for the wifi password he said I have to pay for it,when the sign behind him said wifi is free.he said he charged for it so he could get some extra money in his pocket.when I asked him if he knew that its illegal to do that when travelodges policy is free wifi that he could get in trouble,he said he knew but he didn't care.thhe also collected my credit card card number,and charged me for "damages" to the room.when. I came to ask why he charged me he said I left my trashcans full.and towels in the bathroom..complete bs..if they weren't that way I would totally stay there again...oh and "breakfast" was old cereal,with no milk.my daughter found the goodies undernieth in the cabnets..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

1 Thank ALECIA B