I booked this hotel based on the combination of positive reviews and the price. Still, I was not expecting that much. And I've never been this pleasantly surprised by a hotel! I was just blown away by everything about it. For the first time ever I felt compelled to take pictures, so that I could post them here.
The room was about the size of a regular budget hotel room. But the décor was anything but. In fact, I couldn't mind having this furniture in my home. There were 4 nice pillows on each queen bed and the mattresses were very good. We also got a rollaway bed and it looked like it could have been the actual twin size with a very nice mattress. There were two reading lamps over each bed in addition to the night stand lamps. There was a sink in the bathroom and another one outside with a counter going all the way to the opposite wall and around the corner. And at the corner it was made so that you can sit at it (like in a theater dressing room) with an ottoman to sit on and a large vanity mirror with a built in light! In addition to the usual toiletries they provided facial cleansing pads and an exfoliating bath soap.
It seems like with everything they give you way more than they have to. Unlike some hotels that advertise free breakfast and provide very little, these guys don't say anything about breakfast in their description, yet there are mini muffins and scones in the morning, freshly baked cookies in the evening, and always fresh seasonal fruit. They also give $5 breakfast vouchers to the nearby diner. They have a pool, a spa, and a mini-golf course around the pool. There is a picnic area with bbq grills and a table with swing benches and a shade. There is a little fish pond with a water mill. And then there are all those rock and wood statuettes scattered around making the place extra special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adelaide Inn is Family owned and operated for over 45 years.The Adelaide Inn is the perfect accommodation choice while visiting the Paso Robles area. In most of our guestrooms you will find comfortable, homey features including reclining armchairs, makeup mirrors, and flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels. The business traveler will appreciate our accommodations with amenities not usually found at comparably priced properties. Our rooms also include a working desk, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, and free high speed DSL Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Adelaide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Hotel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Motel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Inn Paso Robles