As we write this, we are in our fabulous room at the Adelaide Inn! What more can you ask for? Excellent welcome, vouchers for tasting, discounts for bars and restaurants - even a family cat Junior to welcome us!
The room we are in is absolutely 1st class, comfortable king bed, sitting area, kitchen area with microwave, fridge. Bathroom with nice toiletries, plenty of towels, nice furniture! Can't give a higher recommendation! Special thanks to Charlie for his restaurant advice but all staff have been superb! Grab a taxi downtown to enjoy the hospitality of Pappy Mc Gregors for great service. Lots of restaurants, we ate at El Cortile - really excellent meal! Paso Robles is a friendly, hospitable town - great in the evening around the City Park area. Looking forward to breakfast at Margies now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adelaide Inn is Family owned and operated for over 45 years.The Adelaide Inn is the perfect accommodation choice while visiting the Paso Robles area. In most of our guestrooms you will find comfortable, homey features including reclining armchairs, makeup mirrors, and flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels. The business traveler will appreciate our accommodations with amenities not usually found at comparably priced properties. Our rooms also include a working desk, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, and free high speed DSL Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Adelaide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Hotel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Motel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Inn Paso Robles