“Best night sleep, most spacious room, wished we were staying longer”
Review of Adelaide Inn

Adelaide Inn
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Paso Robles
Reviewed April 24, 2011

We were on a week long road trip and we stayed in a handful of hotels. This by far was the best in our price range. It is family owned something that I try to support when I can since we own a family run business. The rooms were clean and very spacious. The grounds were well taken care of and had lots of love put into them. I wished we had more time so we could stay longer so I am sure we will be back someday. If you are looking for a place to stay this is your place.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank gardenmomof2

Reviewed April 22, 2011

The Adelaide inn was beyond our wildest expectations, especially considering the price and and extras. The service was beyond any hotel we have ever stayed at, big or small. The rooms are clean, well furnished, and large. We never heard a peep, which is unusual for a outdoor entrance to your room. We stayed in an executive king room on the second floor, and it had a very comfortable bed, good furnishings (desk, chairs, microwave, fridge), and a extra large counter for washing up. We booked the wine special so a set of wine glasses, chocolates, and a bottle of local wine was left for us in the room (its only $15 extra and definitely worth it since the wine they gave us was $25 at the winery!).

The staff are beyond wonderful. Donna is especially great, and very knowledgeable about the wineries in the area. We took her advice on almost every winery we visited and were not let down by any of them. Donna also gave us a bunch of free tasting coupons when we asked about the wineries. We also got a discount for breakfast at a diner across the street.

My wife and I traveled from Iqaluit, NU on our vacation and we were extremely thrilled with the choice of staying here. I am really glad we did not stay at the best western, as the room, service and extras we got at the adelaide were faaaaar better than others we ran into who were staying there! I wouldn't blink about coming back, and given the opportunity we will be back many times over! thanks again for a great holiday!!

Room Tip: wine of the month special
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank muppetx
Reviewed April 4, 2011

Rooms are large and in good shape. While this is an older hotel, it has been re-furbished and is in good condition. Our king bedded room included a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Staff is very nice and helpful. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2011

Only place I'll stay at in Paso from now on! Great value, close to freeway but no freeway noise. Really quiet rooms. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, nice soaps/shampoo, good coffee in room. Hotel staff was friendly & helpful. Nice pool/hot-tub area.

(We were in single-story rooms, so no one was above us. Some parts of the hotel are 2-story, so not sure how quiet that is.)

Starbucks, Big Bubba's BBQ, and Good Ol' Burgers across the street - food is good at both places.

Room Tip: We stayed in 117/118
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2011

I got a very good rate by using my AAA card for a single Queen room. It's about 7 minutes to "downtown" Paso, so location is great. There is also a Starbucks, McDonalds, gas stations, and a diner within a minute or two of the Inn. The room is spacious, includes a minifride/freezer. a microwave (very handy for leftovers!), an iron as well as free paper, muffins & scones! I heard VERY little noise at all, I was worried that the walls might be a little thin, but either my neighbors were exhausted and made no noise, or the walls are thicker then they seem...I know they were there cuz I heard them come in. There was also a very nice pool area, that I did not use. Bed was good as well. I would definitely stay there again. There's a great market called Scolari's on Spring street, about a half mile from the Inn, good market to pick up supplies, as well as a sandwich if you're going wine tasting.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank CrystalSorrows
Reviewed March 15, 2011

I will admit, I am a hotel snob who has been traveling on VIP business and staying in wonderful, expensive rooms for years. Long gone is the high paying job, and the 5 star hotels, so this was my first trip booking at an older motor lodge type hotel. When we pulled up and saw those exterior room doors, I was nervous. However, Adelaide's rooms? What a lovely surprise! FAR nicer and more modern than many of the wonderful hotels with indoor corridors.

We booked an executive king room for $94 on Thursday and $104 on Saturday. Rooms were new, modern and exceptionally clean. Linens were high quality. My husband and I agreed that if could have fit the bed into my suitcase and smuggled it home, we would have. Our room had a micro, fridge/freezer and coffee maker. What a nice treat.

The lobby offers fresh chocolate chip cookies in the afternoons and pastries and fresh fruit in the mornings. Lots of dining nearby. Starbucks and Denny's are across the street, but if you stay, you MUST eat across the street at Margee's Diner - delicious food with a plate of wonderful food that would fill two couples. The Red Baron Fire Roasted Pizza is all organic and wow... is it delicious!

Downtown Paso offers great dining and nightlife, and it is a 5 minute drive away. Eat at Berry Hill Bistro while you are downtown. Amazing food. Stop by "We Olive" store on Park street, just north of the park. Every type of olive oil you could ever imagine. Fill your own containers. Lots of tasters of everything in the store.
I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. Thank you Adelaide Inn!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We stayed at the Adelaide Inn in an Executive King Room, while wine tasting, We Couldn't have been happier! The rooms were very nicely decorated with wine motif, have alot of very nice extra touches (like vanity stool, microwave, lighted magnifier make up mirror, refridge and freezer) and the bed was very comfortable! The mattress was pillow top, outfitted with 6 very comfy pillows. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pool and spa are was beautiful and it has a putting green! They had a BBQ picnic area and also wash machines and dryers. You could walk to the Fair grounds! Clean Clean Clean!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple