We were on a week long road trip and we stayed in a handful of hotels. This by far was the best in our price range. It is family owned something that I try to support when I can since we own a family run business. The rooms were clean and very spacious. The grounds were well taken care of and had lots of love put into them. I wished we had more time so we could stay longer so I am sure we will be back someday. If you are looking for a place to stay this is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adelaide Inn is Family owned and operated for over 45 years.The Adelaide Inn is the perfect accommodation choice while visiting the Paso Robles area. In most of our guestrooms you will find comfortable, homey features including reclining armchairs, makeup mirrors, and flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels. The business traveler will appreciate our accommodations with amenities not usually found at comparably priced properties. Our rooms also include a working desk, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, and free high speed DSL Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Adelaide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Hotel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Motel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Inn Paso Robles