“You need plenty of time to eat here”
Review of Panolivo

Panolivo
Reserve with OpenTable
Panolivo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 195 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 14th Street
Description: Tasty, comforting and healthy, French-inspired California cuisine, in a warm, inviting, casual chic atmosphere. Breakfast, lunch & dinner served nonstop, all-day, everyday. Dedicated Vegan Menu. Dedicated Gluten free menu. Menu also featuring Mediterranean dishes from Jaffa Cafe.
London, United Kingdom
“You need plenty of time to eat here”
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Went here for lunch with a local who loves the restaurant.

Food, especially the deserts (which you can also take away), really tasty. Despite being early (before noon) service was very slow, and as it wasn't very busy at all, atmosphere not that good.

Prices reasonable, but you could not call it "cheap"

Cypress, Texas
“great food..worst expereince”
Reviewed September 21, 2010

My wife and I ate lunch here. The service we got was horrible. Took forever to come to our table which we can let slide, but then there were no utensils on our table. Which we alerted our waitress when our food came. We could watch her go from table to table inside checking on other customers. My wife actually got up and got it....We did speak to manager/owner who should have made the situation better but instead of saying he was so sorry made excuses....this really made the situation worse.

On the other side of it. The food was very good, but the entire service was horrible.

“Best breakfast spot for miles and miles...”
Reviewed September 18, 2010

Best breakfast spot for miles and miles. We've been there twice. My husband has had the blueberry pancakes both times, unbelievably good. I had quiche first time--excellent. Second time I had a Spanish torta, it was ok. Great service, nice morning atmosphere.

Paso Robles, California
“Well...”
Reviewed September 8, 2010

So, Panolivo had been on our list of "must-tries" for a while. We finally did, right after they had just "re-invented" their menu, and concept I'm general. We were very excited to try it after a day at the Festival of the Arts. We had lunch, and unfortunately, no matter what they said about becoming "re-invented", I wasn't feeling it! The atmosphere is slightly mish-mashed, the service was nothing to exclaim about, and the food was not memorable at all. The positive that I do see in Panolivo is this, their gourmet desserts are AMAZING!! Plenty of gourmet French desserts to eat their or for take-out. So, I would recommend Panolivo for a delicious dessert, but not a full meal...their prices were just a little too high for the experience.

Southern California
“Fabulous Restaurant!”
Reviewed August 23, 2010

2nd time I've been there, and the food was perfect. My daughter is vegan & ordered a dish that was supposed to be vegan, but the chef came to our table to let her know it was not, apologized, and offered to prepare her something else. He was very gracious, and she ended up with a delicious, gourmet meal. Everyone that worked there was very nice, and the service was great! Gourmet food, unpretentious. Not cheap, but not overpriced. Highly recommended!