“Good, authentic, Mexican food.”

Restaurant 4 Hermanos
Ranked #124 of 195 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: Mexican
Paso Robles, California, USA
“Good, authentic, Mexican food.”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place is a small hole-in-the wall type taqueria. It is my favorite Mexican food in Paso Robles. Great carne asada and a big menu to choose from.

Visited February 2014

Atascadero, California
“Drastic drop in quality after change in ownership”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This place was absolutely fantastic a few years ago and then they sold out to new owners. Immediately the food quality dropped & food was grossly over-salted to the point of being inedible. Also, the manger/owner was unhelpful when I complained. You can do much better in this county. What a loss.

• Visited December 2012
Atascadero, California
“Good food, but ridiculous prices at this hole-in-the-wall”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have really enjoyed the food here when I've visited Paso Robles, but they've pretty much priced me out of coming back - prices have nearly doubled in the past few years! Most full plates are $18.50 - for beans, rice, a few fries and greens, and whatever meat or fish you choose. A few combination plates are $13.50. It tastes good, but it's WAY overpriced for this type of place. I can afford the taco for $2.99 or a burrito for $5.50, but other than items like that, I'm looking at $20 or more with a beer and taxes, etc. This is not the place for a reasonalby priced meal.

• Visited October 2013
San Jose, California
“Fresh, authentic Mexican food”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We came here cause of the Yelp review and were very happy that we gave it a try. This place serves fresh, authentic Mexican food, and being from the Bay area, I can tell you I ate my fair share of Mexican food in my time. The service was nice and the portion was huge. I especially loved the salsa, the spiciness is perfect!

• Visited August 2013
Visalia, California
“Not impressed”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

First impressions: very small, t.v. and juke box playing at the same time. No kids menu which meant we paid over $13 for a bean and cheese burrito meal. The beans were good, but I don't have very positive remarks about the main dishes. I ordered a chile verde sopito and an enchilada. The meat seemed a little dry, and the enchilada sauce was not appealing. My husband had a barbacoa taco that was just ok, a little dry. They do give large servings. I guess we're spoiled with our Central Valley Mexican Restaurants.

• Visited August 2013