“Our Favorite Mexican” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Paso Robles, California
“Our Favorite Mexican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very good quality, authentic, generous portions and reasonable prices in a simple and clean environment. Overall, an excellent Mexican restaurant.

• Visited February 2013

Madera, CA
“So glad we stopped!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

We travel from the central valley to the coast quite often and finally found a good place to stop on the way! The service was very friendly. The bright colors of the interior were cheerful. And the food was very good too! I had a carnitas tostada that was very tasty. The presentation of the plate was authentic and not too refined, which I loved. I am looking forward to the next trip and will plan the timing around making a stop for a meal at 4 Hermanos!

• Visited November 2012
Deltona, Florida
“What great Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

My wife and I were settling after a day of wine tasting. We checked into our motel and looked for a local place to eat. We wanted a good Mexican Dinner and we found it here at Restuarante 4 Hermanos. I had the 3 Enchilladas and my wife had the Grande Wet Burrito. Both meals were fabulous and also large portions. The food was served quickly and it was hot, mine was spiced to my taste and my wife added salsa to hers to make it spicier. The prices were good and the servers were friendly, I wish they were near where I live.

• Visited August 2012
Paso Robles, California
“Favorite Mexican lunch in El Paso de Robles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I am a Winemaker here in Paso and for the past two years I have been a customer at this small restaurant. During harvest, I bring my harvest interns and they all agreed that it is the best Mexican lunch they had ever had. Try it!

• Visited June 2012
Camarillo
“Wow - what a difference a few years makes...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2011

My apologies to all...my husband and I happened upon this restaurant a few years back while on a mini-moon to Paso. Place was hoppin - looking through the windows - looked delish - we thought what the heck and why not? Food was incredible and I wrote a review based on our experiences at that time. I came across the two reviews since - couldn't believe it was that same place we had enjoyed such a great meal! My girlfriends and I recently were up again for the Paso Olive Festival and I decided to swing by. Have no answers other than to think change of ownership - kitchen staff, etc, etc. What a disappointment!!! While am not at all sorry for my original review - was indeed a reminder how much thought and care one must take with our entries. Thanks much-

Visited August 2011