“Don't waste your money”

Cuisines: American
Westminster, California
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Walked in, people were friendly and we were seated quickly. They took our drink order, and the water was fine. They took our food order and it was one of the worst I have had, couldn't put enough salt and pepper to take away the bad taste.
Would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited January 2012

San Miguel, California
“Applebees needs to move on”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

What a joke this Paso Applebees is I think I have been to Applbees 5xs since it opened
and I think I had 1 good experience there and tonite follows the other four. I had to leave after waiting 1 1/2 hours on Friday nite and I told my sister to bring my food in a box. I had left and my sister called me about ahalf an hour later to say they had to leave and they (waiter) blamed us for what he said we made too many changes on the 2 for 20
and the changes were within that part of the menu. They were pretty consistant with
the other times and the only reason I went is because it was my Granddaughters birthday what a disappoinment. I feel so sorry for her and I will never go back again
and the 1st visit when this joke of a restaurant opened it was so disorganized and the food so late they gave me the food for free but I wouldnt go back for free........

• Visited January 2012
Paso Robles, California
“Bad food, sullen service”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

It's franchise food, tired and tasteless, served by people who don't care whether you are there or not and seem themselves to be elsewhere. If it was the last place in town to go, maybe, but I won't go back otherwise.

Visited September 2011
Paso Robles, California
“Amazing :)”
Reviewed December 20, 2010

On Saturday December 18th....I had lunch at Applebee's and encountered the best service I have ever had in Paso Robles. Her name was Diane, she was helpful friendly and made sure that our experience was the best ever. She seemed to know what we wanted before we had to ask for it. I felt warm and welcomed. She made suggestions and honestly told me what she thought. I appreciate the honesty part. She suggested side salads and soup instead of french fries...It not only made my meal healthier but more filling as well. When I return and I will...I will ask to have her serve me again. Thank you Applebee's for hiring someone that is not only good at her job. But seems to really enjoy what she is doing!! Manager came to our table as well just to check on us. I can't remember the last time that has happened to us. Nice touch. Excellent food for the price and good service with a smile.

Paso Robles, CA
“The manager, Seth, saved the day!”
Reviewed January 30, 2010

Went to Applebee's last night with some dear friends to celebrate two of our birthdays. Our experience was "bitter sweet". The service was extremely slow and the food was barely warm at best. We lodged our complaints. Seth, the manager, intervened and went the "extra mile" to personally correct our issues. It was his courteous and prompt efforts that saved the day.
dwpr