“Beautiful accommodations”

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Paso Robles
Whittier, California
“Beautiful accommodations”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My husband and I traveled through Paso Robles on the last leg of our vacation and needed a hotel stay to break up tent camping. We had many choices in Paso Robles but chose La Quinta Inn and Suites and we are glad we did. Central to restaurants and wineries, this hotel is very nice, rooms are large, clean and have a micro and fridge. The bed was so comfy that I fell asleep after some wine tasting and didn't wake up until it was too late to go to dinner. The rooms are quiet, and they serve a delicious breakfast in the morning. They have a pool, laundry facilities, gym and a great store where you can purchase local wines. We will definitely stay here again when visiting this area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Bradley, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We went to Cambria for the fireworks show at Shamel park Friday night, then stayed over on Saturday to lounge at the pool at the beautiful La Quinta in Paso Robles; what a great, relaxing time we had! The staff is so welcoming, the free breakfast was yummy, and the best part was diving into the covers after breakfast and relaxing poolside all Saturday afternoon-sure recharged our batteries! Will be staying again and again! :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Los Angeles, California, Usa
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the La Quinta property in Paso Robles over the July 4th Weekend. The location was great for our winery tours and the staff and accommodations were excellent. Will definitely return.

1 Thank Elena D
Helendale, California
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have stayed here a couple of times and I am wishing I was back it the sweet little wine town of Paso. I am from Napa Valley but I'm active duty military and a wine junky and I'm now stationed in the desert of So. Cal. Paso is a great stop for a weekend and it is close enough to get a wine country fix. The first time was last minute and I was driving through from Napa county with my dog ( husky) Amber . I love that this place is pet friendly. It is not the average place that I stay with my fur kid. Most of the time I stay at a motel 6. It is one of only pet friendly place I can find and my last stay was so bad, we left in the middle of the night. I always travel with my pet and here she was treated just like part of the family. If you are not a pet person, don't worry, you do not even know they are here until you walk around the grounds. The stay was perfect, so good I stayed a extra day ( with no issues) for some wine tasting.The next time I booked the room for the a three day stay and it was even better. The rooms are beautiful (better than the Hilton garden suites) with plenty of space, nice linens and a huge bathroom. If you forgot something just ask the front desk. If you are passing though and did not pick up some wine, they have a great wine shop on site. I requested a ground room and was surprised with a nice ground room suite with a outdoor siting area next to the great pool. The staff was great and for happy hour they had a nice wine and cheese tasting. The night time social was a great way to meet new people and I ended up going to dinner with the great group of people that I meet. The old downtown square Is only minutes away. So many great restaurants if you are a foodie. I live band was playing downtown in the square for the Lavender festival but beware of the parking. The hotel is located across the sweet from a great winery and so close to many more of my now favorite places to taste wine. Great place for pets. No, I did not here any barking but they have a great place to walk your pets around the area, just like a small dog park that surrounds the hotel area. Great morning breakfast with many choices and friendly staff that keeps the food coming. The hotel does has a great business area ( if you do not get distracted) and a great small gym. I will add, for those that have a bad sense of direction, this hotel is close enough to the main freeway that it is easy to fine your way home at the end of the day.

Room Tip: Pet friendly and secondary access if if the ask
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Oro Valley, Arizona
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We have stayed at many La Quinta Hotels because we travel with our dog. They have always been accommodating and friendly. But...this was the BEST La Quinta we have stayed at. Our room had a door to the corridor and the outside making it easy to take the dog for a walk. They provided bags for the dogs business. It was very obvious that they try to help in any way. It also didn't hurt to have a complimentary wine and cheese event each night in the breakfast room area. The hotel was well situated to downtown Paso Robles making for easy access to dining. Great Hotel! and Great Bed!

San Franci
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was skeptical because La Quinta is not usually one of my regular choices, but this one is quite nice. Service was friendly, the room was nice, the bed was very comfortable, and we had a lovely balcony. Didn't try the breakfast. Definitely above the average La Quinta (though priced above the average La Quinta also)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Gorgeous motel, amazing staff, wine sold on the premises, close to stores, beach, ect. They offer first hand info on wine tasting tours. La Quinta has the best beds on the planet, no matter what location!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends