“I keep coming back”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Paso Robles
Reviewed January 19, 2014

La Quinta is a great find in the Paso Robles area. Close to wineries and highways in/out of town, and a short drive to the center of town and Paso's great restaurants. Service is top-notch and the staff are always helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Had a wonderful stay here on a 2 day business trip. Rooms were great, clean and a nice size. 6-10 am is a complimentary breakfast with some great options. I would definitely stay here again. Walls were a bit thin, but that didnt bother me

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is one of the best 2 or 3 star hotels I've experienced. I'm a former road warrior and I was pleasantly surprised by this La Quinta. The room was spacious, stylishly decorated, and had lots of lighting choices (most places do not). The pleasant sitting area included a sofa, cocktail table and chair with an ottoman. The bed was very comfortable (and we sleep on a Temperpedic back home). Everything was clean as a whistle and well maintained. The staff was amazingly gracious and helpful. I read other reviews for this hotel and did not experience any of the very few negatives that others point out. I will gladly stay here on my next trip to/through Paso.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Very nice hotel in Paso Robles, simple yet welcoming and friendly. The rooms were standard and of average size. Our room was very clean. The breakfast was pretty good and they have a complimentary wine and cheese tasting Monday-Thursday at 5:30pm - very nice!

My only complain is that the cleaning staff was loud - they did talk a lot at the hallways and they woke me up a couple of times early in the morning (8ish). Anyways, not a deal breaker :).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Manoel G
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this location several times. It is located in one of the best wine districts. We have always been extremely happy with the accommodations and staff. Our dog is always with us when we travel by car. La Quinta's pet policy of welcoming pets is a big help to us.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I stayed here on business and this is definitely one of the most pleasant stays I have had at La Quinta. They had a very nice reception featuring local wine and cheese with a very knowledgeable staff. I learned a lot about Paso Robles wine and took home three bottles from an awesome in-house store. No question I will be back and spend some time visiting the local wineries. The location was close to the 101 and the rooms were very clean and well decorated. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dan93117
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Great hotel. Clean rooms, excellent service, friendly staff, incredibly honest. I left my IPad in the room when we checked out, and the staff called to tell me and then sent it to me by over-night delivery. We stay at La Quinta overnight on our way to Carmel and find the location perfect. Easy to get to off the 101. And it is dog friendly, which is a big plus for us!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple