This hotel is situated in a great location: adjacent to Hwys 46 and 101, w/easy acces to both; aesthetics are very appealing and symmetrically balanced with the right plants, trees and shrubs; staff very friendly and knowledgeable of local attractions and coastal cities; food was okay, better than most for this price, stay was better than expected, however, did experience noise one night from neighbors with teenagers; pool was excellent, never crowded and excellent to sit around at night with friends, drinking wine purchased from local wineries; pricing is TOPS, used the savings to explore wineries and local apparel shops and moore. Finally, props to AJ Spurs restautant in Templeton, CA; approximately 5 miles south (via hwy 101) from Paso Robles. Trust me, you really need to dine at AJ Spurs: excellent service, clean and the food is OUTSTANDING!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Coast Wine Country, just halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, The La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles is an elegant hotel that offers all new rooms and modern amenities to ensure your comfort. Free wireless high-speed Internet access, wine and gift shop in the lobby, heated outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, business center, and Free Bright Side Breakfast that includes hot eggs, sausage and potatoes are just a few of the many reasons this Paso Robles hotel is right for you. Each spacious guest room also includes a microwave, refrigerator, and 32-inch LCD television. Join us for our complimentary Wine and Gourmet Cheese Reception Monday through Thursday evenings from 5:30pm - 7:00pm. Wine Tasting Getaways: Nestled in the heart of wine country, take a short drive from the hotel to explore the many wineries of Highway 46 East and experience the taste of award winning wines! Eos Estate Winery, Bianchi Winery, and Meridian Vineyards are all conveniently located only a few miles down the road. Visit Eberle Winery and tour 17,000 square feet of underground caves or stop by Tobin James Cellars to taste at their 140 year-old bar. Majestic Central Coast Beaches & Hearst Castle:Take Highway 101 South to visit delightful Shell Beach, downtown Avila Beach, picturesque views from Pismo Beach pier, and Grover Beach (the gateway to the Oceano Dunes). Visit the coastline off Highway 1 featuring Morro Bay, Cayucos Beach, Cambria, and San Simeon. While you're there, plan a guided tour at the historic Hearst Castle State Park! Family Fun and Outdoor Adventure: On your next trip to Paso Robles, discover all the outdoor adventures our town has to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at Hunter Ranch Golf Course or make a splash with the family at the Ravine Waterpark, located only 2 miles from the hotel. Visit The Mid State Fairgrounds, Barney Swartz Park, or bring your boat and take a day trip to Lake Nacimiento or Lake San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, LaQuinta, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles Hotel Paso Robles
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Paso Robles
- La Quinta Paso Robles
- Paso Robles La Quinta