“Our Faviorite B&B in Paso Robles”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of High Ridge Manor

High Ridge Manor
Ranked #10 of 30 Paso Robles B&B and Inns
California
“Our Faviorite B&B in Paso Robles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2009

If you are looking for a fun romantic getaway in Paso Robles, High Rige Manor is the place to go. Cindy and Jim are absolutely the best. They make you feel right at home. The breakfast and appitizers are the best! We try and go to Paso Robles two times a year and we will only stay at High Ridge Manor. The view is to die for! I would recommend this to everybody!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2009

This place is remarkable! There are only 3 rooms. The personal attention you get is wonderful! The food is great and the owners are accomodating! The view is the vineyards and hills of Paso Robles. The spa is at the corner of the room with the same view. I discovered them online a couple of years ago and we've been going ever since!

• Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2009

I took my wife here on a surprise birthday weekend getaway. We absolutely loved this place. The owners, Cindy and Jim, could not have been more gracious, friendly, and knowledgeable about the area and the wineries. They also have their own limo you can rent which comes in handy for a day of wine tasting. The house was custom built to be a B&B and the owner Cindy used to be a general contract so no detail was ignored in the construction. The breakfasts they served were top notch and they have nightly wine and hors de ovres which is a very nice touch. I highly recommend staying here if you're planning a trip to Paso. Check out their website which will give you a good sense of the rooms, the tremendous views, etc.

• Liked — Rooms, views, food
  • Disliked — A little far from the wineries on the coast side of Paso.
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2008

HRM is the best B&B in Paso Robles. The rooms are first class, neat, clean with lush towels and bedding and each includes a hot tub and fireplace, its just wonderful. The breakfasts are too die for and the hosts Cindy and Jim could not be more accommodating, friendly and helpful. If you prefer they can even design a wine tour just to your liking. I highly recommend this beautiful B&B with spectacular views to everyone. You've gotta try it!

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
So Cal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2008

My wife and I have chosen Paso Robles as our romantic getaway location, and have finanly found a place that tops them all!! High Ridge Manor is perfect in every way imaginable; between the rooms where you can pick the one that suits your personality, to the breakfast that absolutely to die for. Not to mention the creative and delicious hor d' ouvres. The hosts Cindy and Jim are more than accomidating and truly tailor your visit to meet and surpass all of your needs. Also, I must mention the wine tour they set us up on. We ended up going to winery's we never knew existed, even after visiting Paso close to a dozen times!! With the experience and hospitality we were presented with, I must say......YOU NEED TO VISIT THIS B&B ASAP!!!!.........thank me later

PS: I challenge anybody to find a better view in the area....you just can't.

-Doug and Teresa

Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Findthewine
santa rosa, california
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2008

I was planning a surprise b-day getaway for my boyfriend and wanted a trip inspired by our first date. He brought me a bottle of wine from paso robles which has turned out to be one of my favorites. Using trip advisor I stumbled upon High Ridge Manor and booked directly through Cindy & Jim. They were soooo helpful, arranging a private limousine wine tour, restaurant reservations, couple's massage on their outdoor gazebo and the best of all they had a 5 star breakfast! They also had wine waiting for us in our gorgeous room with a private entry and every evening wine and h'orsedevours that were home made and absolutely incredible. We loved the hospitality, the serenity, and room sooo much we can't wait to get back. Amazing stay!

• Liked — we liked everything so much we couldn't pick just one thing
  • Disliked — nothing was bad
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank nursjj18
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2008

What an amazing time we had at HRM! I stumbled upon this little gem online, and found the reviews to be very promising. When my husband and I arrived for our honeymoon, we were pleasantly surprised. The property was beautiful--the scenic views and the pool--and the room (Decadence) was amazing. We could not have had a more peaceful experience. And the breakfasts were fantastic. Whether it was french toast or blueberry pancakes...or the homemade biscuits, we were left full and satisfied. Definitely a nice find...a great getaway for new lovebirds looking to relax.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple