“Lovely setting”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lovely setting”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Good food in a barn like atmosphere, but a very pleasant setting on the golf course.

Visited December 2011

Goleta, California
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Best breakfast in CA!”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Oh and the golf is good too! My partner, the golfer, stated this course is fun, fun, fun! Not hard, not too challenging - just fun. Always a good thing. He delighted in playing the 18 holes amidst towering pines with 360* views of Paso Robles. The hills will make you want to sing. The golden rolling hills, dotted with dark green mature oaks and blue, blue skies make for a happy day.
Now, the breakfast. Not a huge fan of breakfast out (as most are deplorable at best) we decided to give this place a try based upon recommendations. Once seated, we were taken aback by the boundless beauty that many call home. The remarkable thing is there is no noise. Just quiet. The restaurant is understated and elegant.
Our food arrived. I was not excited. I figured this would be yet another breakfast to get through wishing we had cooked. I took my first bite. Of potato. Oh my!!! My mouth explodes with tender sweet starch perfectly cooked. I asked the staff member if they were organic or infused with drugs as they were too yummy. She laughed, stating most people have this reaction and yes - they are small batch organic variety. My eggs were perfect sunny side up. Just perfect! No runny white. My bacon. OK - to die for. This will be my last meal. The bacon is infused with maple and thick cut - no fat - just pure meat. My kinda place. We came back the following night for dinner. It rocked! I will be back for more...

Visited August 2011
1 Thank toplay
Sacramento, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Challenging Golf”
Reviewed September 20, 2010

You will have to use every club in the bag and really think about all your shots. Always superbly well-maintained, too. Try for a morning slot since the wind picks up in the afternoon (as well as the temperature in summer). Front and back-side get away tees are elevated, putts go where you hit them, and staff is surprisingly friendly. All in all, every bit a Stevinson Ranch experience but with hills and minus the mosquitos!!