“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Paso Robles
Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire
“Excellent hotel”
Reviewed March 26, 2010

We stayed at La Bellasera for the 3rd time this March. As previously, we stayed in a King Room with a spa in the lounge. The room is excellently appointed with a massive HD telly in the lounge. Perfect when you have come back from a "hard day" of wine tasting.
The bathroom is a good size with a huge shower and the jacuzzi in the lounge is easily big enough for the family.
We ate at the restaurant and had room service - the menu is the same for both. Whilst it was a little busy on the friday and saturday nights, the food was excellent. I would recommend the pork chop and rib-eye steaks. We had come from San Francisco and it was every bit as good (if not better) than the meals that we had eaten their.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Los angeles, California
Reviewed February 26, 2010

WE LOVED OUR STAY AT BELLASERA. We spent our honeymoon in Paso Robles, and after researching the area and the few hotels they have to offer we went with the Bellasera. Initially, we thought we were going to be staying in a large hotel, but when we arrived we noticed it was actually quite quaint. (four floors)
My husband and I are used to staying in large hotel chains where it doesn't get too personal. I loved that the women(Mary) that we booked the room with, was also the women we checked in with. She was also at the concierge desk for our entire stay and couldn't have been more helpful and accomadating. She would greet us by name everytime we entered the hotel!

Having the hotel right off the highway was a big convienance. That last thing i would want is to get lost. The hotel is also convienantly centered to many things, like downtown and many wineries.
The rooms were emaculate! They were large in size and had great features. I especially loved sitting in the jacuzzi tub, while researching restaurants online- through the television (no fee). Although, we didn't need to go far for a good meal. The Enoteca was delicious and has a very romantic setting.

Roomservice was also the best we had. They were very accomadating to me-being a very picky and particular person. We ordered breakfast and i asked for whipped cream. They didn't have any on hand so they whipped some up especially for me.

We also decide to book the wine wrangler tour. We couldn't have had a better time otherwise. We were able to visit six different wineries and one olive oil store, and have ample tastings, without having to worry about drinking and driving.

Overall, our honeymoon was amazing thanks to the staff at Bellasera and townspeople of Paso Robles!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank LakerFans
San Diego (Americas Finest City)
Reviewed February 22, 2010

My wife and I deciced to stay here for our 2nd anniversary trip to Paso Robles wine country ererything about this hotel was exceptional, staff comfort and the room with the jacuzzi was so awesome. plus free use of internet actual computer in room.

Malibu, California
Reviewed January 24, 2010

Jeremy, as mentioned in another review, greeted us at the door warmly and if we were old friends. Everyone was very pleasant and well trained. Our suite was more than we expected. The dinning room served a good dinner. If your looking for just an overnight stay or a visit to the many local wine country tasting rooms, this is the best place you'll find. It's a young Napa with affordable prices.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
San Francisco CA
Reviewed January 18, 2010

We spent two nights at La Bellasera in late December on our way back to the SF Bay area after having spent three nights with family in Burbank. We had been somewhat afraid that the hotel might be too Walnut Creek/Las Vegas, instead we had a delightful stay. Two breakfasts, one lunch and two dinners were excellent (and my husband is Italian from Italy), we were upgraded to a spa in livling area, had excellent quality sheets, a wonderful shower in bathroom, and free linternet access that we used more than we would have liked to.
We'll definitely return.

San Diego, Ca
Reviewed January 14, 2010

I went to Paso Robles for my wedding at Robert Hall. We were originally wanting to get married on Kauai and really wanted to have that destination feel. For many reasons, we decided it would be better if we moved it to somewhere in California, so thankfully we decided to get married in Paso Robles. It was important to us that we make it affordable for everyone, but we really wanted to stay in a boutique type hotel. La Bellasera was perfect. It exceeded all of our wants and needs. Moreover, it is across the parking lot from the Comfort Suites Inn, which was perfect for our guests that couldn't afford to stay at La Bellasera or had dogs.

*Anyway, La Bellasera was absolutely, hands down, amazing. The morning bellman, Jeremy, was phenomenal. He was so kind and so helpful with everything from loading and unloading the luggage into the cars to answering questions about where to go to watch a football game. So when you go, you need to meet him. He really is great. Then there was the bartender at the restaurant, Denis, who was also incredibly amazing. The night after our wedding, we all went back to La Bellasera's bar. First the food is amazing, but more than that, the ambiance is fun, friendly, and warm. I love fireplaces in restaurants. Back to Denis. There were 20+ of us and the hotel bar was supposed to close at midnight, but he didn't say a word when the clock struck twelve and kept serving us while not seeming to be bothered at all. His affect didn't change one bit. We finally left hours later. The next day all of our guests left and my husband and I decided to stay another night. We went to dinner in the restaurant because of all of the things previously mentioned and I love their filet dinner. Denis gave us free desserts as a congratulations.

Then there is Paul at the front desk. He was great, helpful and very understanding. My husbands family accidentally booked two rooms for his grandmother and there was a 48-72 policy (can't remember which one). He was so nice to let us cancel the room day of when his grandmother checked in, even though it was our mistake.

The room was beautiful. We had a large and very comfy bed in a room that could be closed off. In the sitting room, there was a couch and the best part... the jacuzzi tub. We sat in the jacuzzi and watched a movie on the flat screen t.v. The bedroom had a flat screen as well. The room was clean, very clean and I am a freak about cleanliness.

Here is the only caution and the one thing keeping La Bellasera from reaching perfection. There is a girl that works at the front desk and I don't know that I ever got her name. We met her a few times and she was very short, rude rather, and not helpful in the least. She has long blonde hair and wears glasses. If she is still working there, do not let her deter you. Everyone else more than makes up for her.

Now that I have written an essay (sorry about that), but I have so many great things to say about La Bellasera and I don't even feel like I scratched the surface. We are so very much looking forward to going back for our 1 year anniversary for certain, but hopefully we will make it up there before that. (Please excuse the typo's)

• Stayed November 2009
Florida
Reviewed December 14, 2009

We loved the style of hotel, the hotel staff was wonderful and very helpful in everthing from helping us make dinner plans to winery tours, I would be sure to recommend Hotel La Bellasera in Paso Robles, Ca to friends and family, we had the most wonderful experience, I had alot of special instructions for our second honeymoon and they were fulfilled with the up most detail. Not was I totally satisfied but my wife also was satisfied and surprised that everything was planned with such detail special thanks to the staff at the hotel for making 16th wedding annivesary one that we will never forget.

1 Thank 1sttimewine