“First Time - AMAZING Experience!”

La Bellasera Hotel and Suites
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Paso Robles
Anaheim, California
“First Time - AMAZING Experience!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I booked this hotel for my sister's bachelorette weekend and I couldn't have been happier. We stayed in suite 403, it was beautiful, clean and the beds were very comfortable. From the minute we entered the hotel to the time we left the service was excellent. I had spoke to Caitlyn a few times on the phone and she was always very pleasant and helpful. Once we arrived, Teri, Caitlyn, Josh and Ryan helped us with anything we needed durning our stay, they even brought a bottle of champagne for us in celebration. Josh also works at Broken Earth winery and suggested we go there on Saturday to check it out. We did and had a wonderful time. We also met CarolAnn at Cass winery (she works at the hotel also but only saw her at the winery) saturday afternoon and she had a small cake sent to our room for my sister. Saturday night I asked Dennis (bartender at the hotel) if he could turn the Ducks/King game on, which he did and both him and Vince gave wonderful service the entire night, even charging my cell phone. I will definitely be coming back to stay at this hotel and will be letting my friends and family know how wonderful this hotel is. Thank you to everyone who made my sister's bachelorette weekend a success.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank ChristieLynne81

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
Torrance, California
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This was a first time stay at La Bellasera Hotel. The room, dining and staff were excellent. When we asked about places to go for wine tasting the staff went above and beyond and gave us great places to visit. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Booked this room last minute. Upon entering the room it smelled like "dirty feet", then the bathroom had old toothpaste drippings down the front of the sink cabinet. After these 2 observations I was very uneasy about the cleanliness of the rest of the room.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Santa Monica, California
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our room was spotless, like the hotel was just built. The bed was sooo comfy and the linens were crisp and smelled like clean soap. The staff was uber attentive and kind and knowledgeable.
The hotel is right next to the freeway, but everything is soundproofed to the max.
It is also right by a mall, so it does not win for beautiful surroundings by any means. However, once you are inside, it is a delight.
We did not eat here, but will next time , as I hear it is delicious.
Will be back.

Room Tip: On opposite side from freeway. Also, the rooms with the bathroom dividing the living and bedroom ar...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Philadelphia
Reviewed February 22, 2014

It's a nice hotel room, but I wouldn't say it has a lot of character, and the location's convenient, but not attractive.

It feels very much like a nice chain hotel room.... EXCEPT for the hot tub in the room.

I was there on a romantic holiday, and we loved the hot tub. We brought champagne with us and sat in the tub, drinking our champagne and watching a romantic comedy on the tv (good thing the hot tub's in the living room!).

We had a nice dinner at a nearby restaurant, and got back in the hot tub that night.

I'm not sure that the room was worth the price, but we did love the hot tub :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
San Jose, CA
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The Bellasera is an adorable botique hotel and we loved our stay. The exterior is in the middle of no where, like many places in Paso ;), but dont let the parking lot/hotel complex exterior fool you! Inside you are a world away and everything is fancy looking. It was winter, but warm, so I went out to the pool to read. My disappointment was they hadn't fenced it off from the freeway. I think they need ot put up a wall and or vegetation to take your vision and mind away from the fact that you are literally on the freeway! If they put in a distractor, it would have been a very nice pool scene.

Our room was beautiful, 418, and had a decent view. It had the inroom Jacuzzi, which is a MUST! We drank wine and watched TV from the tub, which was so relaxing. The bathroom is very modern with a fully glass shower- but something was off here too. For some reason the bathroom reeked of mold. They came to clean daily, but somehow it persisted. I think the water goes under the glass door into all the tile/grout/molding and breeds there. When we kept the bathroom door shut, you couldn't smell it, but if we forgot and left the door ajar, the smell spread everywhere. I will say it bothered my nose more than my husband's.

We also stopped in at the restaurant for desert only and had the chocolate cake- so yummy! Since it was late, we got the big chairs next to the fire all to ourselves to indulge in the chocolate. A must do to end a great night in Paso! All people were friendly that we interacted with. Would definitely recommend this little place out anyone who needed a stay in the area!

Room Tip: Get a Jacuzzi room!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MissKeely
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This hotel had some perks, the in-room jacuzzi was the best and the bed was very comfortable. The outdoor pool and hot tub were also nice. Other than sleeping and using the spa facilities, we did not hang out here. The location is central but the view is of a 2 star hotel and a highway. Good for one night of sleep.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple