La Bellasera Hotel and Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Farmhouse Motel(Paso Robles)
View Hotel
The Inn on Spring(Paso Robles)
View Hotel
Melody Ranch Motel(Paso Robles)
View Hotel
Paso Robles Inn(Paso Robles)
Hotel Cheval(Paso Robles)
View Hotel
Best Way Inn(Paso Robles)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskenoteca restaurantwine tastinghalibutseparate sitting areamini barbeautiful hotelsitting roomhampton innwet barbottle of champagnejacuzzi tubwine countryhearst castleoutdoor fireplaceking suiteoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Was looking for a stop between San Francisco and LA, and found La Bellasera. The room was lovely, large and beautiful. Bed was very comfortable. My husband and I were looking for a place to relax, and this was it! The restaurant was excellent and the concierge was very helpful in letting us know what places we could go for lunch the next day.

I highly recommend La Bellasera!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Laura L
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stayed here for a wine tasting afternoon with several couples. Easy to find, looks pretty common place from the outside. Lobby is classy, as well as the rooms. Rooms are spacious, not huge but more than enough for one night. Has a separate sitting area, with a overpriced minibar. I liked the walk in shower, and the bath amenities smelled nice and were actually useful. Bed was comfortable enough, not the best but definitely not the worst. It is almost in the same parking lot as the Hampton Suites, so if you can get a better rate you might do just as well to stay there. I also isn't close to downtown Paso, so if you want to walk around there you will have to drive or take "Fetch" which is their local taxi.

What made the stay was the front desk woman who checked us in and out the next morning. Teri was amazing, she was so gracious and welcoming it was refreshing. We got in a little early, and she was very accommodating by getting us a room so we could unpack and unwind before boarding our van for our wine tasting. She gave us suggestions for wineries, as well as for dinner. Thank you Teri for making our stay wonderful!

We did eat breakfast in the hotel restaurant, it was OK. Nothing overly special, as expected but the mimosa was WAY overpriced, even for a hotel. Each one was more than each of our breakfast plates! They were good though, and hey we are on vacation!

I would recommend the hotel, for a larger hotel it was nicer than most. Not as quaint as a B&B, but for an over nighter I would definitely go back.

Room Tip: None have any kind of view, so don't worry about getting one that has one. Another couple stayed facing the highway, but said they didn't hear traffic noise. They aren't as sensitive to that though.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BMRosenberger
Reviewed January 9, 2014

A blissful stay. I highly recommend staying in the room with the whirlpool! It is sinfully blissful! The food was awesome, the ambiance was perfect, the room was lovely ......I could go on but suffice to say, this place is heavenly.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Jen T
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is an amazing hotel from the check in with Heidi to the cleanliness of the rooms, to the waitress Sara and bar-tender/waiter Patrick in the fabulous restaurant serving delicious food and phenomenal service! And for the 'beyond the call of duty' information for the wine tasting of Paso Robles area.......AWESOME! I want to tell everyone but also don't want to say anything as I don't want the place to be booked out when I want to return. BTW, I've already booked and am returning 3 weeks after this trip...it was THAT good!

Room Tip: Go with the spa and fireplace in your room.......awesome! Don't forget your local bottle of wine for the room spa!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank coprtp
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We were recommended to La Bellasera at the last minute and I can honestly say that this hotel is a gem in Paso Robles, the check-in staff (Heidi) was magnificent, the rooms are amazing we had fireplace and jacuzzi tub, Patrick and Sara in the restaurant and bar were on top of their game.
Have already booked our next stay and bringing 3 friends, would definitely recommend for your wine country stay...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple