“So good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time here. Our waitress was super nice! I dont usually drink beer but she recommended a Rose Beer that I tried and drank more than I thought! Boyfriend and I both got appetizers. He got the Shrimp and I got the Quesadilla with Chicken. The Red Pepper Crema was Wish we could have done the Visitors Center across the street. I haven't been there but I'm sure that is where they make the beer. Really good and hope to return soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been there several times and always consistant with excelent service and excellent food. Nice interiors and not to noisy. If you are traveling by Paso Robles, CA a must stop. The "805" (the area code) is a great beer.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Got to our hotel too late for lunch there so the desk recommended the brewery. They have indoor and outdoor seating and we opted for the outdoor patio. Basic menu of bar type food - hamburgers etc. and lots of beers of course. We sampled several varieties and our server - Feather - was a great help guiding and recommending. The burger and salad was above average for your typical brew pub and the apple berry dessert was super - reasonably priced and a fun experience overall.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our second annual visit. Great atmosphere, knowledgeable staff, great menu selections. Didn't have the burger like my friend did last year so had to try it. Presentation made us take a picture and it tasted better than it looked. Many good beer and wine selections

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We bought 6 of us plus a baby to this restaurant and they took great care of us. The flights of Beer were fabulous as was the food. I highly recommend stopping here