“Best if Only Seen from 101”

Firestone Walker Brewing Company
Ranked #6 of 196 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
San Rafael, California
“Best if Only Seen from 101”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We stopped in and might have had dinner, if we hadn't had the worst bar service in recent memory. Too many people, too little staff and the result was chaos at best. We did our best to sample along..but eventually paid and went out the door.

We said good by...but the harried (not their fault) barkeeps were unable to hear our farewell...or perhaps were just trying to make it to the end of their shift.

• Visited November 2013

“Beer and more beer.”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

The beer is outstanding. The food is good, but does not match the suds. I liked the Buhelton location was better. This location is nice and the service was excellent. We sat in the bar area and enjoyed the crowd.

Visited November 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“good food, amazing beer”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Firestone Walker has great food, but it is all about the beer here. This is evidenced by the fact that you can buy just a taste (2 oz. I think) of any beer on tap. You do not have to purchase a flight in order to get a generous taste of one beer that interests you. I really appreciated this about the restaurant. For such a large space, it was also not too loud. I highly suggest a visit.

• Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Like Willy Wonka's factory”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

But for adults. I honestly wasn't impressed with the wine scene/food scene but Firestone blew me away. The food is phenomenal and the beer is magical. I ate there twice in 2 days. I sampled the entire drink menu and then started working my way down the food menu. Take the tour, buy a growler, buy a t-shirt.

Visited August 2013
Hilo, Hawaii
“Very good break from wine tasting”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We didn't expect to find this beer oasis in our wine tasting journey around Paso Robles. Glad we went. Food was good and so was the variety of beer.

• Visited October 2013