“Go for the beer, avoid the food”

Firestone Walker Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 208 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have to be clear that I am a long-term fan of Firestone's beer and can recommend it/them very highly. That said, I visited the new brew pub with a friend a few months ago and was astounded by how little food they will serve you for fine-dining prices. Seriously, two small (we're talking appetizer portion) boneless beef ribs with a miniscule side of mashed potatoes for $20? Eat somewhere else and come here afterwards.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We took 50 guys to taste the beers and walked over to eat at their restaurant - Fantastic! Loved the food, people and atmosphere! Great times~!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had lunch here, and only half the menu was available, but we found something good. We each started off with a beer, and shared a warm pretzel that came with a yummy cheese spread, which I totally recommend. Then we split a calzone with garlic and spinach. It wasn't as good as we thought it would be, but it wasn't bad. I'd like to come back when their whole menu is available, and try more of their options. They have a nice big bar, with lots of tvs, and big booths. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Beautiful brewery, good service, but way over priced. My wife and I had 2 mediocre beers each at $5.50 each, and a mediocre small pizza that was $14.00, costco pizza is better. Asked about filling our growler and we were told they only fill their growlers. How many growlers does a person need? Have only been told this by supposed small time breweries that have been corrupted by corporate greed. Will never go back, or buy their beers again. Maybe the 805, because that is there one stand out beer that I can afford as a middle class person.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had a nice lunch. Service was sporadic. Servers seemed distracted talking to each other. Food was good, well plated, served hot, but it was not great.