“My coworkers food was great...”

Big Bubba's Bad BBQ
Ranked #43 of 211 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I got the slider deal which wasn't very great. The fried green beans are fantastic though. My coworkers all really liked their food. The ambiance was my favorite, although the music they played while people rode the mechanical bull was WAY too loud. We were as far away from the bull as you can get in that restaurant and we practically went deaf.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We were staying at the Best Western next door and we just went over for a drink and to see the place. It is really neat from the outside and nice on the inside. They have a bull you can ride and looks like it would be fun, especially for a kids birthday party. We sat at the bar for awhile and then were able to take our drink and sit outside by the fire ring. Didn't try the food, maybe next time.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stopped in Paso Robles during a trip from LA to San Francisco. We had a few beers and the Tuesday night $2 taco special. Pulled pork, fish and steak tacos were really good (especially pulled pork). The chicken was only okay. I'd recommend.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Nothing really to be critical of; rather, nothing special to draw me back. Waitstaff were friendly; prices were reasonable; reasonably clean.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I had the tri tip steak -- it was not as moist as I expected it be. I had eaten here several years ago and it was a lot better -- for what I got, the price as too much