“Expensive for what you get.”

Big Bubba's Bad BBQ
Ranked #40 of 210 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The food is average BBQ and high priced. The locals tend to avoid this place and most patrons are tourists.

1  Thank whjaxs900

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Pleasant, fun, convenient location and good menu choices. The meals are excellent, but tend to be large if you are watching your weight.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I got tired of their food. It's overpriced and not very good at all. If we eat, I order the nachos with pulled pork which isn't too bad. It definitely is the place to go before the MidState Fair, though.

Thank K. B
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Especially the guys enjoy BBBBBQ. The food is great and the atmosphere festive. It is not where you go for a quite, initimate dinner. The servers get together to dance to little tunes, you can ride the "wild bull" and be locked up in a cell for dinner.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Best sauce ever and I'd like to try a lot of them ... yum. Only ended up here due to a stay at the hotel next door - but happy we did. We had our dinner at the bar so we could watch the game but it was great. The stone bar is good, bartender even better and the stream in the middle was an interesting touch. The food we had was delish - did I mention the sauce?! I wanted to buy a bottle and to my surprise, it was a 1/2 gallon! Oh we'll, liked it that much it will last awhile. The Texas toast that came with my entree salad was so good ... had to eat it all. All I can sum up is ... TRY this place ... If you like fun ambiance sports bar sort with casual food and/or love BBQ sauce you will love it.