“Total experience, great food, great service, great atmosphere”
Review of Buona Tavola

Buona Tavola
Ranked #2 of 201 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 10th Street
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Buona Tavola was recommended to us by a winery. We had no reservation, but were fortunate enough to get a table. I l loved my veal marsala and my husband enjoyed the orachetti (little ears) pasta with spicy sausage in a marinara sauce. Both were yummy!!!! We also enjoyed a nice bottle of a local wine. All was reasonably priced. Service was wonderful. Our dinner was relaxing. I can't think of a better way spend the evening after a day of wine tasting.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The food was absolutely wonderful! My wife and I split some risotto with shrimp dish and it was extremely tasty. They also served some bread with olive pate that was wonderful! I could have made a meal out of that.

The night we visited, they were very busy and we didn't have a reservation. The staff was very friendly and tried to accommodate us the best they could but they didn't have an available table. After offering us seats at the bar, we accepted. The service was top notch and, again, very friendly and personable. The restaurant is located in a very quaint, attractive part of the town and would be fun to walk around if we would have had the time.

We were lucky and witnessed a patron stand up and sing to his wife during our dinner. What a great performance and very touching.

This is definitely a restaurant we recommend when in the area.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We made a reservation on line and were seated on time. Delightful small Italian restaurant. I loved the minestrone. It was a nice Chen from the Susan tomato based minestrone. We would go back again

Reviewed October 20, 2013

The food was decent, but certainly not overwhelming. There was a service glitch as well when we were brought someone else's food. Finally, we were really glad we chose to eat outside (on a beautiful fall evening), because the noise inside was indeed overwhelming. There is no reason to design a restaurant like that unless your goal is to get people in and out as fast as possible.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We ended up here after I received a gift certificate for this restaurant a few years ago. Out of the four people in our group, no one liked their meal and the prices were very high. FYI, I've had Italian food in New York city as well as Italy and this was truly below average in every way.

1  Thank S S