“Amazing Food & Andre and Christine are Wonderful!”

Paso Terra Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 205 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Paso Terra is a high end Seafood restaurant, serving seafood from all around the world. While Chef Andre is a classically trained chef in France, his cuisine spans the globe. Our seafood is always fresh daily, organic and sustainable. We only serve wild caught fish.
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Paso Terra is a favorite of ours! The appetizers, entrees and desserts are all amazing! We were so impressed we took a pasta class with Chef Andre the next day! If you are looking for a quiet intimate restaurant with personal attention, incredible food and wines look no further.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Great attention from the wife of the chef who prepared a special drink for my wife. Since it was pricey, I thought the food would match the price. My cioppino was spicy hot, which unfortunately stayed with me the rest of the night. My wife's monkfish was small and buried in a small serving of mashed potatoes and less spicey than mine, but the spice was not welcome to her. It's a shame, because of the good location and hard work by the couple that own it.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Small, cozy restaurant with ok decor and comfort. Rate the physical atmosphere Very Good.
The personalized attention from the Chef and his wife who runs the room was just the right level of attention, help and interesting discussion. Service was perfect.

We each had seafood which was well-prepared in the French style and was delicious. Presenations were excellent. The food was fresh and healthy options were availalabe.

Cost seems fair for the quality. Recommend and will return.

2  Thank packcal
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Very traditional style French sauces. Sea beans were extremely salty. For the price, I thought the food was not up to snuff, although the wait staff was very attentive.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Friends local to Paso introduced us to Paso Terra last night. The staff and the chef personally welcomed us and followed their warm welcome with great service. I requested that my seafood and pasta have some special touches like heavy garlic along with the basil. My requests were accommodated by the chef without any hesitation. Overall all four of us agreed that the food was excellent! I look forward to trying a few other menu selections that looked good too although it will be hard not to reorder the same dinner that I enjoyed so much last night.