“Friendly winery, good for picinics. Moderately priced wine.”
Review of Eos Estate Winery

Eos Estate Winery
Ranked #60 of 164 things to do in Paso Robles
More attraction details
Owner description: The Iconic Paso Robles winery occupies an 8.5-acre estate at the corner of Highway 46 East and Airport Road. It features a tasting room, barrel cellar, patio and terraced gardens with picnic accommodations. The remainder of the estate is planted to Cabernet Sauvignon vines. Enjoy the open tasting room with unique gifts and food items. Also available for private events and weddings. Just two miles east of downtown Paso Robles the tasting room is open daily from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Houston, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Friendly winery, good for picinics. Moderately priced wine.”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Eos has a nice covered patio and is a good picinic area. The wines were moderately priced. The lady serving the wines was friendly and was willing to go out of the box. I'm not the biggest fan of reds, so she pulled some whiles out that were not on the list, so I could have the best tasting experience. The only thing to note is that there was a $10 tasting fee (which was not waived w/ purchase), something out of the norm for Paso Robles wineries.

Visited October 2011

Visalia, California
135 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,214 helpful votes
“Very pleased before and after being a wine member.”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I can understand why people will say it's too commercial and in a way it is, but EOS is an older winery, they do have both sides on wines, the wines you find everywhere and the ones you only find at the winery, but both are good, their reserve wines are very good and one thing for sure, they have complementary tasting but the many times I have gone before becoming a member, I always tasted way so many wines and still always was free, and I'm talking about 15 wines, so over all the winery is nice to visit and the service it's been always great!!

3 Thank MONTYHADES
Bakersfield, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DO NOT-- I REPEAT DO NOT JOIN THE WINE CLUB!!!!”
Reviewed January 15, 2011

I have been in the wine club for the past 4 year. Really enjoyed the wines that were sent. This last summer my budget decreased. I called and canceled the membership. They continued to send the wine.. I refused the delivery and I hope the wine returned to sender. I've never been credited for the return.. And I have written emails, called a dozen times to get something resolved.. NOTHING!!! no return email or call or NO CREDIT...

Visited February 2010
1 Thank RenRN957
Los Angeles
“Amazing wines, friendly staff, beautiful winery!”
Reviewed February 4, 2010

My husband and I recently made a trip up to the central coast and due to several recommendations we visited Eos Estate Winery on Highway 46 East. We were greeted right when we walked in the door and began to try their great selection of wines. My husband’s favorite was their Reserve Cabernet and mine was the Pinot Blanc! We were even invited to check out their tour walk to see the expansive barrel room and solar panels…very impressive!

San Jose, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Too comercial”
Reviewed September 10, 2005

The winery is just too commercial for me. They have a self tour of the winery/processing area. There is a tasting fee. The wines are good, reasonably priced, but not spectacular.

1 Thank GeoffreyS