Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM

from $85.00
More Info
from $119.00
More Info
All reviews wine society wine tasting tasting room great wine wine club high end beautiful setting cabernet sauvignon the reserve rolling hills tasting area favorite wine tasting experience cave tour tasting fee isosceles justification
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019

We arrived early for our lunch reservation and decided to have a tasting at the bar first. Becca was so incredibly helpful. There were only a few of us there and she was extremely kind to everyone. She was very knowledgeable about the wines and provided us with answers to all of our questions. Shortly after we arrived another couple entered and the man was so obnoxious and we felt so badly for Becca. She would pour for him and he would yell after her to pour the next round before she could even help another guest. He kept asking her questions and didn't even taste his glass before asking for another taste of something else. She was trying not to neglect anyone else in the tasting room, which she didn't, and when he was done he refused to pay because he said he got bad service. Then he proceeded to go to the restaurant. I wanted to go up to him and tell him he was a jerk because he was so rude to her and to the other people she was helping but realized people like him just aren't worth it. I give Becca so many kudos for being the professional that she was and for not letting it show how upset she was. She was gracious and an incredible host to us and everyone else in the room. Thank you Becca for helping us like you did. We will be back because of you.

1  Thank Tourtheworld32
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

My husband actually LOVES Justin wines! So for our anniversary, I planned a trip up to Paso Robles to visit the winery. I wanted it to be extra special so I booked a private chateau tasting in the wine cellar. We were lucky to have Mark assigned to us who was just an incredible wealth of knowledge. If you get the chance to do this, it is sooo worth it! Oh I almost forgot, we actually arrived early so we grabbed a bite to eat at the Justin restaurant before our scheduled tastings and I must say that it was one of the best bacon, avocado burgers I have ever had! Their staff were extremely pleasant & helpful as well. We left with a few bottles & souvenirs!

1  Thank brandywine39
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Came in here on a Sunday morning, it wasn't crowded and there was plenty of parking. It took a while to get to this vineyard, but totally worth it. The vineyard is such a great view!!! There is a restaurant (we didn't order food) we had brunch before coming to Justin. It looks very fancy compared to other vineyards. Wines were smooth and so easy to sip on. We ended up buying a couple of bottles to take home. It was a great experience and would recommend this vineyard to friends and family to visit.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

We spent a lovely morning with Erin as our guide. She was very knowledgeable and showed us around the facility. She clearly loves what she does. The tour was great, and we got to see the caves, which were really interesting. we ended the morning with a tasting, and what can be better than tasting amazing wines in an amazing site.
I highly recommend this vineyard!!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank mainemom04856
Reviewed April 1, 2019

I have been a Justin society member for quite a few years and have enjoyed tasting and eating at the winery. I just tried the new tasting room on downtown Paso. The new space is modern and nice. We did a seated tasting, which was free for wine society members. Our server was very nice and knowledgeable. She gave us tastings of several wines and then a few more that she said were open. We were all very please with the experience and plan to visit again next year.

Date of experience: March 2019