All reviews hilton honors wine tasting wine country great hotel complimentary breakfast hearst castle morning breakfast cookies yogurt we've stayed easy access convenient location comfortable rooms local wineries definitely stay here again central coast inns
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2019

Clean, updated. Better than average lobby and breakfast area, standard Hampton Inn room and breakfast. Very nice and visible staff. Fine for a one night stopover, but not to be confused with a higher end wine tasting weekend.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
prbcahamptonsuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

I am confused about your review. We are a Hampton Inn that operates in the top 17% of the brand nationally. Hampton Inn & Suites is a focused service brand and it's amenities are well communicated. Please reach out to me personally and help me understand what a higher end tasting weekend means.

805-226-9988

Reviewed June 16, 2019

One of the nicer Hampton properties I have stayed at. Enjoyed the afternoon wine tasting and location. Very central to many wineries. Well maintained and friendly staff. Plenty of parking and walking distance to restaurants and shopping.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
prbcahamptonsuites, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in beautiful Paso Robles and we thank you for your compliments regarding our complimentary wine tasting, friendly staff, and central location to many wineries, restaurants and shopping. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Wishing you happy travels!

Jennifer Kerr
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 15, 2019

The staff at check in set the tone for the whole visit... they were EXCELLENT. Provided lots of information about the area which was specific and accurate . So friendly and welcoming they were a credit to the brand.
Rooms large and clean, great bathroom with huge shower and quality toiletries. Pool area very small but most are there to be out visiting the wine estates so I suppose that’s not a problem.
Breakfast was very very good , beautiful spacious area to eat, better quality than the usual chains provide . Additional perks such as free fruit, cookies and hot and cold drinks available in the foyer. No room safes but they are happy to issue one free of charge behind reception.
All in all a hotel we enjoyed staying in and would highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. My staff and I celebrate every day the great feedback we get from all of our guests. I hope to see you come back very soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Visited the Hampton Inn on a family road trip and it was wonderful. From the staff to the facilities to location, it was a delight. Everyone was so helpful and they made fantastic suggestions for dinner. The night we arrived they had a beer tasting and the breakfast was one of the nicest I have seen. Had I known, we would’ve stayed longer. Next time it will be our destination not just our stop over on the way through.

Trip type: Traveled with family
prbcahamptonsuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

I am so happy to see that you had such a wonderful experience at the property. We are looking forward to the next time you can stay longer. We like to think we just add to the family when we recruit frequent guests. Paso is a perfect location for Weddings, family reunions, or just a wine weekend getaway.
We hope to see you soon.

Mark Samsow
Hampton Inn & Suites Paso Robles.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

We chose this hotel chain because they are always clean. The location of this hotel was perfect for our outing of wine tasting during the day. There are close by restaurants that were casual, but perfect for us after a day of driving around.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
prbcahamptonsuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

I am so happy that my humble Hotel exceeded your needs. The Central Coast is a beautiful place to be and I know I look forward to your return soon.