We were very lucky in that we decided to go to a winery event during the Wine Festival. It is impossible to get room reservations unless you book a year in advance or know someone who has a reservation and needs to cancel. We usually stay elsewhere. The room and staff were excellent. The room (suite) was quite large, very clean and the bed was very comfortable. What wasn't good was the noise level at night in the hallway. People were talking very loudly all night long, while this isn't the fault of the hotel, perhaps signs should be posted to remind guests to keep their voices down or have better sound proofing in the halls. When my husband opened the door to ask them to quiet down he found them at the other end of the hall, they were not outside our door but very loud. He didn't say anything to them but found it amazing that they were not outside our door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites in Paso Robles sits atop the "Gateway to Wine and Castle Country" and offers everything you'd expect from a Hilton Family property. Hot breakfast, heated pool and spa, complimentary high speed internet access, state of the art fitness center, business center and Manager's Wine & Cheese reception Mon-Thurs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles Hotel Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn Paso Robles
- Paso Robles Hampton Inn