I was suprised by the mutiple issues we had during trhis stay - a sign of poor management. I found this property in poor condition and poorly managed for a Hampton Inn. Elevator is very loaud and rough - seems like it would get stuck at any moment. Cleaning staff walked into room unannounced and while my wife was not clothed. Breakfast staff cleaned up 20 minutes prior to stated breakfast end time and would not resupply food items. Air Conditioner was very laoud. maintenance persons basically banged on the A/C cover and moved it a bit, never tightened it. Bathroom fan too loud. Poor value for the room rate. We stayed here and 15 months ago and noticed this stay how more run down it appeared.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites in Paso Robles sits atop the "Gateway to Wine and Castle Country" and offers everything you'd expect from a Hilton Family property. Hot breakfast, heated pool and spa, complimentary high speed internet access, state of the art fitness center, business center and Manager's Wine & Cheese reception Mon-Thurs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles Hotel Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn Paso Robles
- Paso Robles Hampton Inn