Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Farmhouse Motel(Paso Robles)
View Hotel
The Inn on Spring(Paso Robles)
View Hotel
Melody Ranch Motel(Paso Robles)
View Hotel
Paso Robles Inn(Paso Robles)
Hotel Cheval(Paso Robles)
View Hotel
Best Way Inn(Paso Robles)
View Hotel
All reviewshilton honorswine tastingwine countrythe breakfast areagreat hotelhearst castlecomplimentary breakfastmorning breakfastwet barfitness centercookiesfresh fruitexcellent staywe've stayedeasy accesslocal wineriesconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2013

one of the best Hampton Inns I have been too. Wine and Cheese tastings at night in the lounge area, wonderful staff, clean rooms. hoping to return soon with friends and family, if you have questions about wine or local orchards, then they have the answers or will help you get the answers. Just a wonderful place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2013

A great place with friendly staff, very nice accommodations and located near highway access and Starbucks and Target stores. Extra amenities such as cookies upon arrival and wine tasting events. Clean facility with outdoor pool and whirlpool. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2013

After having a most wonderful experience staying in room 403 on our last visit, I couldn't believe the difference when we stayed in the same grade room 303 this time. The room is cramped. Can't get to the far side of the bed around the chair without doing a tippy-toe side shuffle. The coffee table and couch are shoved right against the air conditioner, preventing air flow. There is no place to deploy the luggage rack except right in front of the dresser drawers, so you can't access them. The refrigerator opens on the wrong side for access. The closet isn't deep enough, if you hang clothes on the hotel hangers, the closet door won't shut. I advise you to take a look at whatever room you book before off-loading your luggage. I know they can do it right, 403 is perfect in form and functionality. I loved the vinyl coffee table/seating/foot rest (that is sturdy enough to serve as all three aforementioned). I want to make a point to go there in the off-season so I may be allowed to scrutinize an assortment of empty rooms to make my final judgement on this hotel. It would be the first Hampton Inn I didn't like if they have poorly designed most of the rooms

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HISmanagement, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Your feedback is incredibly important to us and we appreciate your suggestions about our room configuration. As we continue to look into refresh opportunities and new ways we can improve our guest experience, we will keep your comments in mind. We hope you'll consider giving us another opportunity if you return to the area.

Kind regards,

Bill Roof
Hampton Inn&Suites Hotel Paso Robles

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have stayed here several times when I've traveled to the area for work and also for a recent trip with my wife and two sons.

Pros: The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful, the house keeping crew is very detailed, the breakfast is great, there is always fresh coffee and hot water for tea (plus several types of tea) ready in the lobby, cookies every afternoon, and the whole place is very clean and well taken care of. Heated pool and jacuzzi are great. You can swim any time of the year in the heated outdoor pool. Very nice rooms and suites! It's also just 26 miles from Cambria, CA.

Cons: The laundry room has a strong mildew smell and it seems to come from the machines. There is one washing machine and one dryer. Had to wash all my clothes again at a laundromat after using the machines in the hotel.
Also, the "evening wine reception" is just a lady from a local winery who brings a few bottles Monday through Thursday for a tasting. She'll pour you a tiny taste of wine, but wasn't very friendly or personable. Still, it is free wine so I can't complain that much.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The Hampton Inn at Paso Robles is close to the Hearst Castle, Elephant seal beach, lighthouse and vineyards. Within 45 minutes of the hotel there is plenty to see and do. Having the complimentary breakfast available made getting the day started very easy. The staff and facilities were great. A good place to stay close to the route 1 coastal highway

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family