This property is pretty typical for all the Hampton Inns I've stayed at over the years. It was quiet, clean and roomy with a good bed. They had a nice wine and cheese reception in the early evening which was certainly appreciated after ten hours on the road. It's close to the 101 highway, but it was a little convoluted finding the access to the main entrance area - no big deal. The room was good size and very clean. Good shower head height, but not great water pressure due to a flow restricter. The included breakfast was just okay - powdered eggs just don't work for me. You will however fine enough to get buy and hit the road. A very nice hotel for a quick overnight stop on a road trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites in Paso Robles sits atop the "Gateway to Wine and Castle Country" and offers everything you'd expect from a Hilton Family property. Hot breakfast, heated pool and spa, complimentary high speed internet access, state of the art fitness center, business center and Manager's Wine & Cheese reception Mon-Thurs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles Hotel Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn Paso Robles
- Paso Robles Hampton Inn