“Good Food, Fascinting history!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Steakhouse at Paso Robles Inn

The Steakhouse at Paso Robles Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Steakhouse at Paso Robles Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 191 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Known for our expansive menu of hearty steakhouse fare and as one of the most sought-after restaurants in Paso Robles, The Steakhouse at Paso Robles is proud to serve a variety of carefully-crafted plates that bring together the fresh ingredients of California's Central Coast. Set amongst a beautiful backdrop and offering both indoor fireside dining and patio dining, the Steakhouse invites you to discover dishes that are abundantly flavorful and naturally tender. Brought to the table by generations of farmers, our Certified Angus Beef has passed through a rigorous process to evaluate for marbling, maturity, sizing, appearance and tenderness. Restaurant Specials Prime Rib Wednesday: 5-9pm - 10oz Prime Rib with choice of potato and house salad ($26.95) Surf & Turf Thursday: 5-9pm - 8oz Top Sirloin & Shrimp Scampi ($28.95) Sunday Brunch: 10am-2pm - Includes Bottomless Mimosas ($29.95) Sunday Night Prime Rib Special: 3-7pm ($26.95) *Corkage is free of charge on any bottle of local wine. As a chosen destination among Paso Robles restaurants for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch, The Steakhouse offers savory plates, a commitment towards service you're unlikely to find elsewhere and a warm and inviting atmosphere.
ca
“Good Food, Fascinting history!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We both had beef entrees, and they were wonderful. The wine selection was extensive and a pleasure to sample. Make sure to ask about the history of the Inn. They have great ghost stories to share.

Visited August 2013

Dublin,Ireland
“Very nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food was excellent but we felt the wine was a bit expensive. Also the waiter was setting up for breakfast (moving tables etc) which rather ruined the romantic mood, he did stop when we complained to the lovely waitress.

Visited July 2013
silicon valley
“great breckfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

the service was great,the outdoor seating charming and price fair.Try the Jessie James sandwich-yes he did stay here back in the day!

Visited July 2013
Newport Beach
“Nice Little 'Steakhouse-Stop' in Paso”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I always like a good lean cut of steak - which generally nessecitates a stop to a 'better' Steakhouse establishment. Happened to be visiting Paso for the afternoon and it was about dinner-time. The Inn itself, has a very rustic 'old-western' feel to it. Liked that right off the bat. The restaurant while small, also has a nice western ambiance and a cozy fireplace which is the focal point as you enter. Lots of windows which were calming, to overlook the interior gardens. About the food: overall, I'd give presentation & quality a pretty high rating. In lieu of steak, I ordered the 'BBQ 1/2 Chicken' dinner - which was prepped 'Santa Maria' style (bbq) delicious - loved that part! The 'Jasmine Rice' to go w/ it was also, light and flakey - very good. The (1) thing I did have a problem with were the Rosemary dinner-roll basket brought to the table; smelled fantastic & served piping hot BUT the sourdough bread was SO sour, they were nearly in-edible. I just 'nibbled' at one of them then it was so bitter in taste, I had to put it down. Too sour, sourdough!! Don't know (if) bread's baked in-house or from outside but, I would advise Mngmnt. to try a different brand perhaps.....these are terrible sourdough. All in all, I left w/ the idea to return here my next visit to town. Was informed they (also) do a nice Sunday Buffet Brunch in same room, and that it is very good @ 24.95 pp Nice upstairs Patio-Bar also, where you can have a cocktail before dinner - great, on warm Summer eves overlooking the 'Town Square' across street. I'll definitely be back!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Paso Robles, California
“My first impression was not good. I doubt if I'll ever go back to the steakhouse restaurant.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten sandwiches in the bar; and they've been good. On the other hand, my wife and I ate at the steakhouse restaurant this evening. The only satisfying thing about my medium-rare ribeye steak was that I was hungry. The vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes were excellent however, as was the J. Lohr Cabernet Sauvignon. My wife liked her top sirloin steak though.
My steak was very chewy and salty (though I'm used to lower salt foods).
Ribeye steaks from Costco or Stater Bros. that I've cooked myself are 100 times better, and a fraction of the $33 cost.

• Visited July 2013