“Indeed a bit like paradise :)”
Review of Inn Paradiso

and 1 more site!
Inn Paradiso
Ranked #9 of 30 Paso Robles B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The Inn Paradiso is an impressive spot. We took the Antoni Gaudi loft. A unique place. Designed, furnished and decorated with a lot of attention for detail and good taste. Our hosts very very friendly and helpful. The only mistake was on our end: We came in the evening and left in the morning. This is a place where one can easily spend two or three days. We will certainly come back one day.

Room Tip: We recommend to spend the 50 USD extra and take the Antoni Gaudi loft
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Full of wonderful surprises...exceptional surroundings from the unique buildings to the fragrant gardens, lovely service, delicious food, peaceful and serene. A perfect getaway. Easy access to world-class wineries, the gorgeous coastline (great fish tacos in Cayucos!) and Hearst Castle.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This Inn is not a motel or hotel, it is a RETREAT. The rooms have been built with no expense spared, and the passion shows everywhere. From our oversize tub, to the plush bed, we felt pampered. This INN is one in a million, the quality of the rooms has to be experienced, everywhere you turn you will be amazed at the thought and detail.I had no idea when I booked a weekend that Inn Paradiso would be one of the most astonishing stays I've ever had. Do not wait, do not hesitate, you will be very pleasantly surprised, and like me, sure to return.

Room Tip: All rooms are different and special.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I feel so happy that I had the luxury of staying at Inn Paradiso for over a week! When I arrived I was very tired from a long work project in Canada and needed some R&R. Well I got it at Inn Paradiso. My room, Antonio Gaudi Loft was a spacious haven and one of the most beautifully designed rooms I've ever stayed in with its artisan crafted iron, stone and wood. Each night I soaked in a huge Big Sur jade tub with eucalyptus infused Epsom salts,wrapped in a luxurious robe and sunk into my king bed made with beautiful designer linens and plenty of pillows.
The spacious room allowed me to roll out my yoga mat each morning and enjoy the birds outside as I practiced. The coffee/tea bar was my next focus, where I tried different assortments of organic green and herbal teas, and drank plenty of specially filtered water.
Breakfast was always served around 9am and that was a healthy feast with a lot of home made dishes and attention to fresh foods from the area, , some even from Inn Paradisos own garden.
The visual feast kept me engaged all week with original art, and the owners whimsical eclectic collection of treasures found in obscure places such as garage and estate sales and purveyed flea markets. I could have spent more time in the library, reading the art and unusual collection of books I found there. By weeks end I felt refreshed, revived, informed and grateful. Thank you to the staff who kept my room beautiful daily, the fresh flower touches, the rosemary for my bath, the availability to help me with dinner reservations and good drives to amazing wineries. I will be back and I will tell my friends. DM Canada

Room Tip: My room was extra spacious and really with the king bed in the loft can accommodate 4 adults comfort...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This place gets better with each visit. Th first time I went I fell in love. I've never been to a more hospitable, unique cozy little enclave in my life. Sumptuous art filled private rooms with soaking tubs and plush beds with ultra luxurious hand printed linens. There is an enourmous sunken fireplace in a shared living room where I hob knobbed with other wine connoisseurs, who gave me tips on their favorite vineyards to visit. I explored the region and looked foward to bringing my treasures back to uncork on the serene grounds. It's only minutes from the upscale dining places, but it doesn't feel like you're close to town. The refined organic breakfast was delicious, satisfying and super healthy! We will return!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Wonderful location, lovely staff. Made every moment special, great recommendations for local sights, restaurants and activities... We had a great room, very comfortable and quiet. Excellent breakfasts all three days, great conversation... Being close to the hot springs was a plus....We loved it and will visit again soon.
Jamie

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Inn Paradiso is a small B & B located just outside Paso Robles. It is not set in the beautiful area of vineyards as some of the other B & B's are. This was a negative for us, although being close to town was convenient for going out to dinner. Our room, the Carlo Moleno, was large, had a fireplace, and a beautiful four-poster bed which has luxurious sheets and an assortment of comfortable pillows. There is a large shower and soaking tub. Small details like an in-room French press, scented candle, robes, & a snack plate are nice touches. We enjoyed the great books and iPod docking station.

The grounds are lovely and reminiscent of Tuscany: pebble walkways, lavender borders & flowering trees. The pool is a pleasing addition to the property, although the plastic chairs distract from the elegance of the surroundings.

A healthy farm to table breakfast is offered and served at a community table in the dining room. Unfortunately, the room is dark and was quite chilly on the cool mornings we dined there in March.

Our only suggestion would be to offer guests a complimentary glass of wine upon arrival. Since many visitors to the area are there to visit wineries, it's an appropriate and welcoming gesture, as well a common practice at B & B's we have stayed at in Tuscany and Napa.

Despite the positives described in this review, we would choose either Orchard Hill or Creekside B & B for a future visit because of their location amongst the vineyards. We also felt the room rate of $350 a night too steep for the location and accommodation.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank chitowngirl55
carlomound, Owner at Inn Paradiso, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

We appreciate your staying with us. We're so sorry that Inn Paradiso didn't seem to be the perfect fit to your needs. We strive for excellence and put a tremendous amount of effort and expense into creating a unique and luxurious experience for our all of our guests. Thank you.