“Bacon with a View”

The Grill at Hunter Ranch
Ranked #31 of 193 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tucked away in the heart of wine country just off of Route 46 East near Paso Robles, The Grill at Hunter Ranch is a favorite destination among locals for great food and a relaxed atmosphere. Take a break on our veranda and enjoy stunning views of the golf course and neighboring vineyards. We serve up breakfast and lunch seven days a week, with daily happy hour specials and a Sunday Brunch Buffet that will keep you coming back for more. Whether you're golfing, wine tasting, traveling through town, or just love our signature bacon, stop in, relax, and enjoy your dining experience.
Argyle, Texas
“Bacon with a View”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My wife and I started out morning at The Grill for breakfast. We arrived too early to do the brunch, but that was okay as we had plenty of food.

We sat on the porch and took in the view of the golf course and the vineyards in the distance while drinking our coffee and mimosas.

My only mistake was ordering sausage rather than bacon with my breakfast.

The bacon is probably the best I have ever had. It was perfectly cooked and is glazed or marinated is a secret sauce. Our waitress, Summer, told us they sign a nondisclosure agreement concerning the bacon...

I wish I had been able to play golf, but this wasn't that type of trip.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Steven V

Paso Robles, California
“Great Brunch”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We enjoyed a fabulous brunch here with a cousin and my mom! It was a very nice buffet and menu. Everyone was very happy with their meal! and we left there very well satisfied.

• Visited December 2013
california
“Golf and goodies”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Great golf at reasonable prices and excellent food also reasonablly priced. Loved the outing! The course is challenging but not foreboding. The restaurant offers great food and a super Sunday brunch!

Visited June 2013
Clovis, California
“Great Food with Great Views and Outstanding Service”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I love having lunch at golf courses because the views are typically great and the food is usually pretty good. There are few better spots than Hunter Ranch and their restaurant "The Grill" with patio (enclosed in plastic covering in bad weather times) view of the course. Had lunch on way to ocean with my wife to celebrate our wedding anniversary, and my BLT and her Tri -Tip were two of the best lunch meals we have had in quite awhile. This was my 3rd stop here for lunch over past few years, and I can see why the place sells out early for Mother's Day, although I never remember to book it early enough (I think you need 20-30 days in advance). A real gem in Paso Robles and given all the winery choices you have in the area, that is saying quite a bit.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Bill V
Paso Robles, California
“Went their for brunch”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The food here is very good and a lot! We were able to offer picky eaters lots of options to fulfill their brunch desires. The staff was very helpful too. There was No wait even on a busy Sunday. Crowded but not unmanageable. When you tire of smaller independent restaurants in Paso, this would be a perfect place to go.

• Visited December 2012