“Build your our gift baskets!!”
Review of Vivant Fine Cheese

Vivant Fine Cheese
Ranked #65 of 195 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in Historic Downtown Paso Robles, the Central Coast's premier cheese tasting room features premium local and imported handcrafted artisan cheese paired why the finest Central Coast wine and beer.
Atascadero, California
“Build your our gift baskets!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

They have amazing local wine and cheese! I will be back! Makes a great gift for anyone! Really nice selection and friendly service!

• Visited December 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Cheese Please!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have been dreaming of the cheeses I had with my Parrish Wines since last September. The cheeses here are great. The BellaVittano Merlot Cheese is RIDICULOUS! I went visit the shop with the intent to just buy cheese. My friend and I purchased the wine/cheese pairings. They have great wines! We were fortunate to sit with the owner's husband. Thank you for a great afternoon!

• Visited May 2013
Templeton, California, United States
“Great Selection Of Cheeses”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We found hard to find cheeses. Great place to buy cheeses for a special party or just eat there. Prices a bit high but you get what you pay for.

Visited January 2013
“A bit disappointed”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Saw a rave review in Sunset magazine so we thought this would be a good stop for lunch between wine tastings. Such a limited menu,we were expecting more. Decided to try the $5 little sampler plate. Ok this is little! You get five little chunks of cheese on a little plate. Had to ask for crackers,no water offered. Hmmmm unless you decide on the sampler platter don't bother with the $5 chunks of cheese. Not worth it. I don't like writing negative reviews but iwas really disappointed.

1 Thank Dotty M
Templeton, California
“Small selection, but amazing cheeses”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

They keep the selection small, but the cheeses are amazing!!! Try the sampler plate to get an idea of the different cheeses offered and I guarantee you can't leave without buying some to take home.

Visited December 2012