“OK Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us. The place is very cute, the service is great, the sauces taste very good, but the meats in our dishes were tough and dry. I had Thai fish and my husband had beef. At least we did not worry about food safety issues with the protein well cooked. I would have increased my rating on my dish alone, but the Mongolian beef was not very good. Stick to true Thai dishes when ordering here. Other dishes appear lack luster.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is my absolute favorite spot for lunch! I always get the Red Curry with chicken and white rice and their portion sizes are large enough for two! I always get my food to go, but then you miss out on the salad part. I just don't like taking too long of a break for lunch.

If you are in the area and looking for a hole in the wall place with fantastic food, you found it!

2  Thank 805WineLover
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We were in Paso Robles for a cycling weekend, stumbled across this restaurant and were drawn in by the menu. First off the service was great, no long wait for order to be placed or for the food to arrive, they also checked back to make sure the food was to our liking. So many restaurants just don't do that - so a great start. I ordered a mixed starter which we shared and then I ordered the mango curry medium heat. The food was gorgeous, nice and spicey and lots of flavor. Our table was candle lit and it was quite a romantic setting. When we return next year we will look this place up for sure.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Fabulous food - reasonable prices. Much better than other local Thai restaurnat. This is a family owned find. Always busy!!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Good location on the main square and a large reasonably comfortable dining room. Food was good but not memorable, maybe a little over-priced for the quality.

1  Thank originalcurmudgeon