“Fabulous find in Paso Robles”

Thai Classic in Paso
Ranked #35 of 212 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2012

My husband and I stopped for a quick lunch this week, only to discover some of the best tasting Thai food imaginable. The restaurant was clean, the service was prompt and cordial, and the food was delicious. My husband had Basil Chicken and I had Pra ram Chicken - both delicious. What a find in Paso! We'll be back. (By the way, this appears to be the same restaurant as Rean Kaen . Same address, and the menu at Thai Classic also had Rean Kaew listed on the top of the menu - a bit of a confusion.)

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I have eaten a lot of Thai food and was pleasantly surprised at the quality and flavor profiles of the offerings at Thai Classic. On the night of our visit, we were fortunate to have made a reservation as the small restaurant was completely full. After sampling the food, I can understand why. My pad se ew was cooked perfectly and was not the mush of flat noodles that will sometimes appear. The other dishes were also rich in flavor and freshness including the spicy rice, and vegetables with shrimp and chicken. A nice alternative to the other Thai choice in Paso.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

We love the food here! It's not a fancy place inside but it is very clean & the customer service is great! They really appreciate their customers. It's actually not a bad thing to be #2 - you try harder to please your customers. In our book, this is THE local place for Thai food!