“quality ingredients with skilled preparation just to start....”
Review of Springside

Springside
Ranked #23 of 212 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2012

This restaurant uses quality ingredients, and with trained cooks/chefs in the kitchen,
meals just stand out above other restaurants in the area. All this plus great ambience,
good service, and a convenient location. Excellent! We go every time we're up in Paso.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Fresh baked goods. Good omelets and good lunches. I have never had dinner there. But what I have had I enjoyed. Had some sort of danish fried pancakes with sausage. Didn't like the sausage but the fried little donut type cakes were soooo good !!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Went for breakfast during the Zin fest. Delicious combinations. Good coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 not artificial creamer. Priced a little high but good.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

My wife and I met our son and went to Spring Side Cafe for breakfast. I had the Eggs Benedict, son had Huevos Ranchers and wife had spinach & mushroom omelet. All the food was quite tasty and the service from the staff was quite good. Wife commented that her omelet was especially good, light & fluffy and no grease at all. Eggs Benedict were very good but could use a touch of garnish, either with paprika or parsley. Including fruit with the eggs was a very nice touch. We will go back and try other menu items in the future.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

We actually saw a review on trip advisor for 5 stars for this restaurant but there were only 5 reviews so we were a little hesitant but thought we would try it. So now I am doing my part; the place quaint & the service is great, very attentive to our table, food & drinks. The rolls are fresh so fresh I could taste the freshness and hot. We had a calamari appetizer & sea food. They were unique & very good! We are from Las Vegas & this made are trip complete.