“Good Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 12th street
Transit: AMTRACK train station directly 2 blocks south
Description: Step inside Roberts and congenial servers will welcome you. Dine in an elegant, yet refreshingly relaxed atmosphere of glossy woods, exquisite decor, and captivating photography. Experience the wine region of Paso Robles at the sleek handcrafted wine bar that features an impressive list of top wines and beers with an emphasis on local stars. Roberts celebrates the best of American traditions by providing you with beautifully prepared foods that are satisfying yet sensitively priced. Gather with your friends and family in a dining room that makes you feel both uptown and right at home. New extended lunch hours 11-4pm
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were recommended this place as a romantic spot. Yes, it's an elegant spot everything is white and proper. But feels a bit stuffy for such a laid back town like Paso. At the time it wasn't quite the atmosphere we were looking for. We were looking for a more intimate and cozy, instead it felt a little stiff. I felt like I had to sit up tall in the big soft chairs and tall table (I am only 5'1") and I felt like I was sitting far away from my husband!! The staff was fine the experience was fine, the food really was very good but for a romantic spot I would choose a cozier venue.

• Visited March 2013

Jenks, Oklahoma
“Good Restaurant”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Don't get me wrong, the restaurant was a good dining experience, it just wasn't anything that blew my socks off. The food just wasn't anything special. The pork chop was huge and had a good taste to it. Discovered later on, that it is probably about the fifth best in the area. Wish I would have known that sooner.

Visited October 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Had a Lovely Lunch”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had an Ahi Tuna Salad and Chicken Pasta (farfelle) plate. The Tuna was nice and fresh and the dressing was tasty. The pasta was cooked nice and was studded with bacon,cheese and peas. Service was very good. This place is casual and fancy at the same time so you come as your are.

• Visited October 2013
San Diego
“Super!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

On a short get-a-way to Paso Robles we had dinner at Robert's. We enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and wait staff so much we went back the next night. Everything was delicious, and the Wedge Salad was the best I ever had! Definitely highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
San Jose, California
“Great food!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

On our way to Ventura decided to try to find a good meal instead of on the road food. Wow did we hit pay dirt. Roberts checked all the boxes. Wonderful service, food was way beyond GOOD, wine great. I go to Ventura often from the Bay area and this will be my have to stop place.

• Visited August 2013