“Nice Place.. Bad Service”
Review of Robert's Restaurant & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Robert's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 12th street
Transit: AMTRACK train station directly 2 blocks south
Description: Step inside Roberts and congenial servers will welcome you. Dine in an elegant, yet refreshingly relaxed atmosphere of glossy woods, exquisite decor, and captivating photography. Experience the wine region of Paso Robles at the sleek handcrafted wine bar that features an impressive list of top wines and beers with an emphasis on local stars. Roberts celebrates the best of American traditions by providing you with beautifully prepared foods that are satisfying yet sensitively priced. Gather with your friends and family in a dining room that makes you feel both uptown and right at home. New extended lunch hours 11-4pm
Castaic, California
“Nice Place.. Bad Service”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Must make reservations. This is a very nice place, probably one of the nicest restaurants in Downtown Paso. The food was great, but the service was terrible. Our waitress took 10 minutes to even acknowledge that we were there. When she finally took our order, it took a very long time to get our food. Once we got our food, I must say, it was very good. So, if you don't mind dealing with terrible service, but want some great steak than this place is for you.

Visited February 2012

Vegas baby
“A Great Place After a Day at the Wineries!”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

During a recent wine trip to the Paso Robles area my wife and I had dinner at Robert’s. My wife had done some research and concluded that Robert’s was a good choice for our first night in town; she was correct! Robert’s was definitely a treat.

For our first course my wife had the Wedge Salad and ordered the Roasted Tomato Soup with warm flatbread. Both items were quite delicious. The wedge salad was a nice sized wedge of crisp iceberg lettuce garnished with caramelized onions, bleu cheese crumbles, bacon and chipotle buttermilk dressing. The roasted tomato soup had a consistency that immediately said “homemade”. The soup was creamy but had enough texture to let you know that it had been blended recently. For our main courses my wife had the Filet Mignon while I opted for the Roasted Wild Mushroom Lasagna. The steak was perfectly cooked and as tender as butter. The flavor was unbelievable. My Wild Mushroom Lasagna was probably the best choice on the menu (in my humble opinion). I usually prefer meaty lasagna but the mushrooms were a great substitute and the creamy garlic sauce and pesto were the perfect accompaniment.

As dessert time came around the choices for us were easy; Heaven and Hell Cake and Chocolate Soufflé Cake. Both dishes are a chocolate lovers dream and when paired with a glass of your favorite zin, is the perfect way to finish a meal.

• Visited October 2011
“Really enjoyed the evening!”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Haven't been to Paso Robles in years and what a great place it has become.

Was with a friend and decided we wanted a good "meaty" meal for a change and chose Robert's.

Good choice!

Great food! Good prices!! Great selection of wines and sampled several. Service was very good and had a chat and a laugh with Holly.

Would definately recommend and hope to return again.

• Visited February 2012
Trabuco Canyon, California
“Amazing Chef”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

My Wife and I had the Pleasure of Dining at Robert's on a weekend get away, They have an outstanding chef, Perfect wine selection and the server was most helpful in helping pair a wine with Dinner, we both had fish so that helped. We had reservations and had to wait no more than 5 minutes to be seated, the server was prompt and very courteous, I would highly recommend Robert's.

• Visited February 2012
Atascadero, California
“Good value, excellent service”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Took my friend to lunch on her birthday for our first visit. The staff were fabulous, extremely courteous and attentive. I was especially pleased that they made a big deal out of my friend's birthday, with a complimentary dessert with a candle. The food portion was very generous. The food quality was very good for the price. The setting was excellent, very comfortable and classy with white linen, etc. We will definitely visit again, the place is a good addition to the Paso food scene.

Visited February 2012