“we were there for My son's wedding”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paso Robles
Orchard Hill Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 30 Paso Robles B&B and Inns
Laguna Beach, California
“we were there for My son's wedding”
Reviewed June 3, 2011

I Nahid I stay at Debbie and Doug's place at orchard hill form bed and breakfast . Oh my god , this people are the nieces people ever. when I got there i couldn't check in at three o'clock . we were late for rehearsal dinner . I just went straight to rehearsal witch it was 2 mails a way from the bed and breakfast . I did not had time to let them know i am going to be late. The cell phone reception is relay bad up there, but Doug try to call me three time to ask me what i want for breakfast and don't worry the door is open. you could come any time you want . it was 11.00 o'clock at night when we got there. My daughter is very picky about the place she stays . she never see that place . when we walk in, her moth drooped and she said ,mom this place is beautiful and i was sitting on the chair and wiggling my feet like a little baby and i was so happy. When you never been in the place and you don't know how it is going to turn out . i was so surprised . we got there and go upstairs and put our suit case and after 5 minuets, Debbie came out and start talking to me like she knows me for ever, same with me like i know her for ever. Then Doug came out , we talk for 20 minuets. In the morning we went done and breakfast was fabulous . every thing about that place and this husband and wife is indescribable.
I love you Debbie and Doug . I recommend this place to any body . they did what they said and beyond. love the place.

Room Tip: I loved the one i was in.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Ojai, California
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We met up with family from Northern CA and Orchard Hill Farm was a perfect "place in the middle". We had 2 beautifully appointed bedrooms complete with a lovely kitchen/livingroom between the bedrooms. Views, accommodations, hospitality, breakfasts were all amazing. The hosts were the best and so helpful in planning our days events. We're recommending Orchid Hill to our friends and family.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Orange, California
Reviewed May 30, 2011

We felt very welcome and comfortable. Hosts were very helpful. Food was fantastic. Would like to visit again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Wake Forest, North Carolina
Reviewed May 30, 2011

There are not enough superlatives to describe our stay at the Orchard Hill Farm B&B; it was a truly wonderful and magical experience. We loved the intimacy , with only 3 guest rooms it was the perfect place to relax and have time away from the world. We stayed in the Garden View Room. Sublime! The scenery was breathtaking, with views of beautiful wine country, tranquil and relaxing, the only sounds were birdsong. The English style cottage garden was simply beautiful and added to our overall delight and gave us a taste of home (we're from England originally, now living in the States). Doug and Deborah, the owners and hosts have thought of everything to make this a home from home, without any of the drawbacks. We stayed in the Garden Room which had it's own balcony overlooking the garden. The bed and seating area including a window seat were all extremely comfortable. We arrived to find cake, chocolates, 2 bottles of complimentary wine and facilities to make tea and fresh coffee. We even had real milk and Deborah had honored a request for soy milk too. There was a small refrigerator too. Wonderful! There were menus for all of the local fabulous restaurants and Deborah was able to offer recommendations and directions. We chose to eat at Il Cortile. This was one of the best meals ever. The food, service, decor and ambience were all incredible.
Breakfast was served in Deborah and Doug's own dining room; we had a delicious smoked salmon and scrambled egg croissant, coffee, juice, all served by our hosts in a wonderful informal manner.

We only had a day in Paso Robles, so unfortunately, we didn't have time for much sightseeing but our hosts were also really helpful and informative about the surrounding area. This was our favorite part of our whole vacation in CA and then Las Vegas. We'll definitely be back and for longer next time. A little bit of paradise!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Benicia, California
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Would you like to get away from the hussle and bussle of the city? Would you like to drive through wine country and taste wines at friendly wineries? Would you like being in the heart of Rhone style wine country with several wineries within 10 minutes from your front door? Would you like to wake up after a good night's sleep in a soft feather bed, and then look at the rising sun from your private balcony over rolling hills of vineyards? Would you like peace, quiet and privacy? Would you like to curl up in a warm cozy room and read a book? Would you like to view beautiful gardens and listen to birds sing in an enchanting English Tudor cottage?
If any of this sounds appealing to you, you can find all of this at Orchard Hill Farm. Owners and hosts Deborah and Doug are delightful warm people and have a piece of heaven in the heart of beautiful Paso Robles wine country. My wife and I celebrated our 33rd anniversay their along with another couple and good friends. Our stay was perfect in every way.

Dave Burchfield (Benicia California)

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I just can't say enough wonderful things about this little gem. It is everything you dream a bed and breakfast to be.... incredibly charming, AMAZING views of the beautiful countryside, beautifully decorated, quiet, comfortable, relaxing ....and has the most wonderful,inviting, warm hosts!!!! Debbie and Doug made us feel so welcome and special during our stay. They served us a delicious 3 course breakfast on their beautiful patio... they gave us plenty of ideas and pointers on local restaurants and things to see and do. They also provided us with lots of laughs and great conversation!!!!
I cannot reccomend this place enough!!!! They only negative is that you have to leave! I wish I could live here !!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Laguna Beach, California
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Gorgeous views, lovely host and hostess, great breakfast, good wine tips

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple