All reviews great hosts walking distance to downtown wine tasting perfect place to stay vicki backyard paso wedding appetizers
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016

From the minute we arrived my husband and I were greeted like we were old friends. Vicki made us an awesome appetizer and opened a bottle of wine. After eating blocks away in downtown Paso Robles, we arrived in our room to find homemade brownies! The breakfasts were truly outstanding and the added additions like a coffee tasting made this B&B truly outstanding. The house is also beautiful and extremely clean. But the best part of the stay was the genuine conversations and laughter. We will definitely be back again!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
outdoorgirlValencia, Owner at Emily's House B & B, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Awe Thank you so much for your kind words.
You two were a joy to have as guests! It's people like yourselves that make this business a lifestyle , not just a job. I do love what we do . We hope to see you sooner rather then later

Reviewed May 27, 2016

We only had one quick night to enjoy the delightful company and beautiful home of Vicki and Kenny. The breakfast was so good we would have lingered until we finished it all if we didn't have to catch a train.

This is the kind of place you could stay for a while!

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Fabulous weekend! Vicky and Kenny were great hosts. They provided a comfortable and homey atmosphere. We didn't want for anything! The location was perfect to walk to wonderful restaurants, shops, and tasting rooms.

Vicky also provided us with an option to take wine tour. She drove us to a different array of wineries that gave us a real taste of the area.

The breakfasts were to die for as well!! I will definitely be back!!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
outdoorgirlValencia, Owner at Emily's House B & B, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2016

Oh Thank you, You were all so much fun. and a joy to have stay with us.
When I meet guests like you, it makes me so thankful. I really do have a great job!
Please come back soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2016

What a great, relaxing stay! My wife and spent two nights at Emily's with Vicki and Kenny and left looking forward to our next stay with them. At Emily's house, you'll get exactly what is advertised. A comfortable stay at a warm, clean B&B located in the heart of Paso with lots to see and do within walking distance.
I sometimes have a mild allergic reaction to pets and was worried that there are a dog and cat at this B&B. This wasn't a problem at all. Vicky and crew keep the place very clean and the the pets aren't allowed upstairs. I wouldn't describe my wife and I as "dog people", but we sure liked Chloe! If you're planning on eating out, be sure to ask Vicki for her recommendations. We were looking for an Italian restaurant and she pointed us at Buona Tavola. Wow! That was good! You should also try Il Cortile just a few blocks away.
Thanks again Vicki and Kenny, keep up the good work and until we see you again!
David and Aimee

Room tip: The private bathroom to one of the rooms is across the hall. It wasn't an issue for us, but it might be for you.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2016

We really enjoyed our weekend stay. The hosts are really friendly and knowledgeable. If you want to chat, they are wonderful. If you want to chill and read or otherwise have quiet time, that works too. The breakfasts were both really good. All the rooms are upstairs near each other. It wasn't noisy at all, but won't necessarily be silent or feel secluded -- of course that is pretty typical of B&Bs. In sum, great experience.

Date of stay: October 2015